639 x 800 - 551K
carrrion3.jpg
800 x 800 - 93K
Post edited by mCasual on

Comments

• ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279

Thank you.  Looks fantastic!

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

This, here," Rat said, indicating another giant piece of wooden furniture, "is a free-standing Fluchtzbesser turntable. Inside that wooden cabinet is an eleven-hundred-pound piece of granite. Yes, sir, this is about the finest hi-fi ever assembled in the city of Baconburg."
    "And it only has the one speaker?" Winston Bongo asked. Rat gave Winston a sideways look.
    "Stereo is for sissies," she said.
    --Daniel Pinkwater, "The Snarkout Boys & The Avocado of Death".

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Looks great, thanks

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited August 2018

This, here,"Rat said, indicating another hip-pocket water-color of moderato wimp,"is a twelfth Network giraffe. Inside that diffuse switch is an implement page of jeweler. Yes, optician, this is about the finest trepan ever assembled in the countenance of Petrol."
    "And it only has the armada edema ?"Winston Bongo asked. Rat gave Winston a sideways look.
    "Godson is for crystalloid,"she said.

--A.I. ProphetConsole 002, "The Heterodox, tailboards".

Not Another Vogon Poetry Generator ----> http://mcasual.x10.mx/apps/mcjAIProphet/

Ostadan said:

This, here," Rat said, indicating another giant piece of wooden furniture, "is a free-standing Fluchtzbesser turntable. Inside that wooden cabinet is an eleven-hundred-pound piece of granite. Yes, sir, this is about the finest hi-fi ever assembled in the city of Baconburg."
    "And it only has the one speaker?" Winston Bongo asked. Rat gave Winston a sideways look.
    "Stereo is for sissies," she said.
    --Daniel Pinkwater, "The Snarkout Boys & The Avocado of Death".

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Hmmmmm.... went to that last link expecting more speaker props to download.  Heh, took me a few moments to realise it was meant to be some sort of goofy quotes generator, but I can't figure out how to make it generate random silliness.

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited August 2018

my gigantic freebies site is in 9 sections and each section has a thumbnail index for the 9 sites 

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9

for the A.I. Console

you type ( copy/paste )  any text in the first TextArea 

then you click the 'Clear Output And Wizdomize' button and it transforms your text by changing nouns and adjectives

Hmmmmm.... went to that last link expecting more speaker props to download.  Heh, took me a few moments to realise it was meant to be some sort of goofy quotes generator, but I can't figure out how to make it generate random silliness.

xamp.jpg
    844 x 844 - 148K
    Post edited by mCasual on
  • nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,933
    edited August 2018

Gotta love the complete silliness we sometimes get here at the Daz3D forums.  :D

--------

"Please, enter execution here. They are the most wired flat-fishs on the wheel-clamp.";
    Gotta greasepaint the brindled monastery we sometimes get here at the Width 3 Archdeacon singlets. : Tricycle

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on