Tjohn's Jack In The Box

TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
edited September 2013 in Freebies

It's official! The thing that virtually no one has been waiting for is ready for download! :cheese:
And it's FREE! FREE! FREE! :lol:

Tjohn's Jack In The Box for Daz Studio!

Some promo renders...

Jack_Promo_3.jpg
600 x 600 - 70K
Jack_Promo_2.jpg
600 x 600 - 79K
Jack_Promo_1.jpg
600 x 600 - 89K
Post edited by TJohn on

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited September 2013

My first shared prop in many years, and my very first for Daz Studio. This is a simple Jack In The Box toy that was meant to be a Display Base for your characters. It was built in Daz Studio 4.6, but may work in 4.5 - it has not been tested in 4.5, however. You may be surprised by the large appearance of the Box in the viewport, but you can size the Box to fit your character, or your character to fit the Box.

It is a .duf file that I saved as a Scene Subset, because I am still learning Content Creation and it was the only way that I could figure out how to make the rigging work. The Lid and Crank have posing sliders, so please look at the accompanying images below to understand how to find them. You can Unzip the File to your "My (whatever) Library", wherever you store your Daz Studio content. The Box can be found in your Content Library under 'Daz Studio Formats/My (your) Library/Props/Tjohn/Toys/'.

You are free to use this product in Commercial and Non-commercial renders, but cannot redistribute it in any form. Giving me credit is appreciated but not essential, as long as you do not claim it as your own work. Thanks and enjoy, Tjohn.

A very special thank you to my guinea pig (um...I mean Beta tester), Spyro. :lol:

Jack_Crank_Turn.jpg
    629 x 371 - 75K
    Jack_Lid_Open-Close.jpg
    710 x 414 - 82K
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited September 2013

You will need a ShareCG account to download (I'm going to assume if you come here often, you have one already :) )
    And now, the link:

Tjohn's Jack In The Box

And thanks for your attention.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thank you. :) Didn't know I wanted one until I saw it. :P