Halloween freebie stuff

mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I dedicated an entire month or so to it on my freebies blog. Hopefully early enough for Halloween rendering.

I'm alternating lists of my favorite Halloween or Halloween-friendly freebies with a few Halloween-themed freebies of my own. A main list in included in a sticky post, updated as new posts are published.

Thumbs of my recently posted and upcoming freebies below. The first two, Dark Angel V4 and Baron Samedi M4, are available. The clown sets for K4 and Pippin are scheduled for next Tuesday morning (Sep 17th) with the next freebie listing on the following Saturday. It's pretty much Freebie-Tuesday/Listing-Saturday.

Anyway, hope my fellow Halloween enthusiasts will find something useful amid all that stuff. :lol:

prev_rec-halloween-2013.jpg
1000 x 400 - 543K

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited September 2013

Thank you and I will definitely be keeping an eye on your site.

Oh and just a heads up, the toon hair shaders for halloween, there is no download link or a link to where to download them that I can find.

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

What a great, great list! Really appreciate you putting in the effort to make life easier for the rest of us.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

thanks mmalbert. this will come in hand for next months Monster Mash Halloween Bash that music has every October

• edited December 1969

Thank you for compiling this group of Halloween props.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Oh...goody goody goody!

MMHB look out!

:-)

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your hard work.

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for the great list and your wonderful gifts!! I love Halloween :)

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

Forum notifications fail me again. Why you hate me, forum notification?? :blank:

Thanks for the comments; hope you'll all find lots of useful stuff for your Halloween renders.

CalieVee, I'm embarrassed to see that I completely forgot to add the download links to that post. It's now fixed and you can download the toon hair shader sets for DS.

Poser user can make use of these too of course, as they're just tiling textures. Only the DS material presets won't work.

The clown character texture sets for Kids4 and Pippin are up now too. A few clown clothing textures sets for both of them will be available next Tuesday morning.

This Saturday's Freebie Spotlight Post is the first part of Halloween stuff for the "big kids."

I was kinda surprised by how much of this I've collected over the years...