Crone Torch

Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
edited December 2018 in Freebies

JUJU requested the torch I used in my Crone promos. It includes the torch prop, torch wearable, an hmat for materials, the hand pose separate as well as the full pose.

Crone Torch

Happy holidays, everyone!

Edit: Thanks to nomad for pointing out my path errors. I was more tired than I thought last night. (I had a death in the family.) The zip has been updated and the attachment shows the new hierarchy.

Crone-Torch-promo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 50K
CronePath.jpg
343 x 496 - 48K
Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thank you

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Thank you , and Merry Christmas!

• CurtCurt Posts: 8

Thanks very much.  I can finally see the light.

Curtis

• Thank you

• Thanks.

• THANKS

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

Thank you so much :-)

• Hmmmm.... is the formatting of this zip file's contents a little off?  It has a folder named data and one named Prop, and I was about to rename the latter to Props, but then noticed it has a Genesis 8 Female folder in it, which doesn't exist in my Props folder.  Slip of the mouse, maybe?

• Hmmmm.... is the formatting of this zip file's contents a little off?  It has a folder named data and one named Prop, and I was about to rename the latter to Props, but then noticed it has a Genesis 8 Female folder in it, which doesn't exist in my Props folder.  Slip of the mouse, maybe?

Thanks, nomad, I corrected the hierachy and updated the zip.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

{{{Big hugs}}} I am very sorry for your loss!

Thank you for the torch!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Many thanks Cris, and hope you are doing ok despite it all *hugs*

• Sorry for the flub on the hierarchy.

Thank you for the condolences. For whatever reason, my family likes to pass during the holidays. Many years ago, mom died on Thanksgiving day, and less than a month later, my grandmother on Dec. 23rd.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Thank you for the torch.

• Sorry for the flub on the hierarchy.

Thank you for the condolences. For whatever reason, my family likes to pass during the holidays. Many years ago, mom died on Thanksgiving day, and less than a month later, my grandmother on Dec. 23rd.

Ouch....  Yeah, that could leave anyone out of sorts...  oO

And thank you for the fix.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,126

Thank you so much! ♥♥♥

My sincere condolences for your lost.

• Thank you for the beautiful lantern.