EA Beanie with Hair for Genesis 8 and 3 Females

A little beanie with attached hair I made for you to enjoy.

Hope you like it - have a great weekend!

Eni

Link to Beanie: https://gum.co/nodOK

Page01.jpg
670 x 500 - 128K

Comments

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

really cool item but gum is demanding that i make an offer of cash money for it. it says free but not!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

enter 0 and then it takes you to a screen to add an email address.   I didn't go further than that as I don't want the item.

• Yup what Chohole said, just finished downloading it, so just enter 0 for price and you're good to go.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Looks nice on the picture above, but I won't give Gum my mail address - so no Beanie for me ^^

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited February 2019

possible? fitting any hair under that beanie? 

Yes But you have to work on it

my new script and plugin to do this

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9/mcjhatsarethefashionoftheday

which is now compatible with Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 ( if you get the yesterday's version of the mcjCollider plugin )

in the case of the razorcut hair for Genesis 3, it didnt work 100%, i had to scale up the beanie a bit

it may be due to the fit function or to other morphs in the wig

( so if it's critical you could simply export the hair as an obj, then re-import it, so it becomes a prop and the hat-fit morph will be the unique morph )

yaess.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 524K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

Looks nice on the picture above, but I won't give Gum my mail address - so no Beanie for me ^^

same here. Great looking freebie, thanks for that, but maye put it up on Sharecg  or another place that isn't so invasive.

• Hi there,

I thought, it's a nice gesture to give freebies, even if it's at Gumroad. 

I have three places where I upload my freebies: Deviantart, Rero and Gumroad. I didn't know which link is allowed here :)

Very cool, mCasual with your script! I love it and the beanie is looking great with other hair underneath it - thanks for this idea!

• DeviantArt is a good place, since you don't have to give an email or anything to download, depends on the settings you put in for the download. Oh and all three of those places are allowed here, as is sharecg.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

It is most certainly a nice gesture, eichhorneni! Thank you. I don't think anyone meant to suggest otherwise or give any offense.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Hi there,

I have three places where I upload my freebies: Deviantart, Rero and Gumroad. I didn't know which link is allowed here :)

Very cool, mCasual with your script! I love it and the beanie is looking great with other hair underneath it - thanks for this idea!

Found it at Rendo, downloaded it immediately but have not yet tried it...

And I guess just mentioning that it can be found among the Rendo freebies should be okay wink

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

Hi there,

Deviantart links are fine afaik...I have one in my Sig, never been an issue.  Thanks for the beanie! :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721
    edited February 2019

it is a nice gesture and knowing I can get it elsewhere is great news, thanks so much!

Thought I would try it on KA's Carly. Looks great, although it is asking for textures that are either not in the texture folder or mislabled when loading. runtime/textures/eichhornart/hair/ninahair/hair_b.jpg and runtime/textures/fk-creations/shplknit/neutral.jpg

beanie.jpg
    1128 x 849 - 666K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • zx96zx96 Posts: 13

thanks for the freebie!