About the manipulator in UV View

Sky HndxSky Hndx Posts: 142
edited October 2013 in Hexagon Discussion

In UV View is there a way to keep the blue triangles from appearing around the yellow square at the center of the manipulator? Sometimes I'll have a pattern right where I want it but may want to re-size it a bit and can't because the area of the grid where I moved the pattern to will cause the blue triangles to appear. When they appear you can't adjust the size so I'll have to move it to another area just change the size then move it back. Is there any way to shut that off?

I noticed if I zoom out from the grid they'll sometimes vanish but I'd rather not have to deal with them at all.

Post edited by Sky Hndx on

Comments

• GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

If you hit the U key you'll get the Universal Manipulator with that you can move and scale as well. One good thing to know when yr in the UV view is that when you need to scale something you need to have it in the center of yr view. Took me some time to figure that one out.

• Sky HndxSky Hndx Posts: 142
    edited December 1969

Ghostman said:
    If you hit the U key you'll get the Universal Manipulator with that you can move and scale as well. One good thing to know when yr in the UV view is that when you need to scale something you need to have it in the center of yr view. Took me some time to figure that one out.

Thank you. I'll keep it mind.