Junkhead - free low poly robot

guilledcfguilledcf Posts: 75
edited March 2019 in Freebies

Hi! I just rigged up for DAZ one old figure I made some time ago: behold Junkhead, the lowpoly servobot!

Download it here.

Have fun with it :D

Post edited by guilledcf on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,110

I would not want that to bite my finger, but he looks great.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,109

Cool - thanks!

• guilledcfguilledcf Posts: 75

Cheers ^u^

I would not want that to bite my finger (...)

Unlikely, since the poor thing can barely move the jaw up n down but a few degrees. But if that doesn't convince you, comes with "teeth gone" morph too ;)

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219

So cute!

edited March 2019

Since shareCG aint working, and we'll see when they feel like fixing it, here's an alternative download link...

Post edited by guilledcf on
  • ShareCG downloads seem to have gone back to working, at least for me.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Darling lil' 'bot and I really appreciate your attempt to share a Poser version.

Interesting how that turned out.  Pivot the upper leg section and the lower leg length dislodges,"floating" in the air.  Pivot the lower leg section and the foot dislodges,"floating" in the air.  Try Pivoting the foot and it remains locked in place even though "inverse kinematics" is not active.

Sincerely,

Bill

P.S.  I LOVE your logo (based upon the sphinx from George Pal's adaptation of HG Wells' "The Time Machine")!

Yay, the evil morlock sphinx lol ;D Thanks for your kind comments!

...but the Poser version was a disaster. I took it down again :( I was just noticing some texture weirdness in the jaw, then realized the legs weren't working properly either. I'm no Poser user really, and I dumbly thought compatibility would be a relative piece of cake (as most Poser content loads seamlessly of Daz). I was obvioulsly wrong.

I'm not ruling out more poserfriendly attempts with future content I may produce, but I think poor Junko will finally stick to DS.

Cheers :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks for this great robot!!

• 3D-GHDesign3D-GHDesign Posts: 678

That's cute, thank you! :)