Free Cut-O-Way Xmas Cards

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited December 1969 in Freebies

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

10 Assorted designs for your festive scenes. 8 are standard size, 1 has a semi transparent gel and 1 is slightly taller.

All the cards have 100% modelled cutouts not transmaps.
Instructions for making your own extra gels and card templates are also included.

xmascards20132.jpg
600 x 600 - 91K
xmascards20131.jpg
600 x 317 - 68K

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much!

You're far too good to us, you know that...

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Holy cow, these cards look terrific!

Ha-ha-ha! See what my subconscious made me blurt out before I realized I was punning?

Anyhow, thank you very much! I love them!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry Sparky but I can't find the cards anywhere on your site. When I check the poser direct site, I find the image of the cards but clicking it sends me back to your site and no cards. Since the other two were able to download it I must be missing something. Do you perhaps have another link?

edited November 2013

If you follow the link that Mr. Sparky posted, you'll see a page with a large number of freebies, each with a "Download" link at the end of the writeup. All of those links go the the same page on another site, with a list of the same freebies. The "Click For Download Page" links at the end of the writeups on that page take you to separate download pages for each item, and the "Download" links near the end of those pages get you the zip files.

Post edited by robkelk on
    edited November 2013

I understand how his site works, had to learn how to navigate it a while ago...lol When I click that link, the page it takes me to does not have the cards on it anywhere. I checked all the other pages as well, no cards. When I checked the poser direct link and checked that site, it shows the picture of the cards, but when I click it, it takes me back to Sparky's stuff with no cards anywhere to be found.

If you click this link it takes you back to Sparky's link.

http://www.poserdirect.com/index.html

There are no cards on that page.

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

CalieVee said:
    I understand how his site works, had to learn how to navigate it a while ago...lol When I click that link, the page it takes me to does not have the cards on it anywhere. I checked all the other pages as well, no cards. When I checked the poser direct link and checked that site, it shows the picture of the cards, but when I click it, it takes me back to Sparky's stuff with no cards anywhere to be found.

If you click this link it takes you back to Sparky's link.

http://www.poserdirect.com/index.html

There are no cards on that page.

I just followed Mr Sparky's link from the first post in this thread http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm and downloaded these with no problems, once I had gone through the system

edited December 1969

Then I must be doing something wrong. I click that link and there are no cards to be seen anywhere. I can't even find an image of the cards expect for the link I posted. Is this by any chance one of the items you have to make a purchase to get the freebie? Maybe that is the problem.

edited November 2013

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

Click the link I just reposted. At the top of that page you should see the cards with Download underneath

sparky_cardds.jpg
    622 x 202 - 100K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

CalieVee said:
    Then I must be doing something wrong. I click that link and there are no cards to be seen anywhere. I can't even find an image of the cards expect for the link I posted. Is this by any chance one of the items you have to make a purchase to get the freebie? Maybe that is the problem.

No, you don't need to buy anything to get this freebie.

By any chance is an old page stuck in your browser cache? You might need to clear your cache and load the page again.

edited December 1969

That worked Chohole and this time they did show up at the top of the page, I don't understand why it didn't before. I kept getting the odd bots at the top of that list..

Robkelk, I have no idea if I was seeing an old page, that's possible, yet I have not cleared cache even now and the cards are now showing up for me when they didn't before.

I think it's just my computer wanting to give me headache, didn't sleep well last night and could be the computer trying to tell me something...lol

I have the cards now, thank you both for the help and thank you MrSparky for the cards, I look forward to using them.

• fairyfantasticfairyfantastic Posts: 116
    edited December 1969

thnk u so much theses are great

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Thanks Mrsparky for this very nice freebie.

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone and especially to Chole and Robelk. Also apols for not replying sooner, been busy helping my mum move house. Few more days at that so there might not be a freebie this weekend.

If anyone gets the page load problem in future, on your keyboard press the "Control" Key and the "R" key together.
    This will tell your browser to load the page DIRECTLY from the server and NOT your browsers cache.

This differs from pressing F5 to reload a page as a browser will look at the cache first before the server.
    So if that page is in the cache then the browser will load that and not the version on the server.

Works on all browsers and all websites.

edited December 1969

Thanks for the tip Sparky. Have to figure out what's going on with my Firefox, it's suppose to be clearing cache and others files every time I close and open again, but it's not. It's got memory even after I do a complete clean of the computer with C Cleaner and others once a month. I'm going to have to do some research on this to fix it so I don't have this problem again.

edited December 1969

I rolled my FF back to FF 22 as 23 was stopping me shop at the online grocery store I use for all my main grocery shopping. So FF can be quirky. Haven't let it upgrade since.

I shop online as the nearest store is some 20 miles away, and that is a bit too far to drive just to get the groceries, but I don't like the stores we do have locally

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

I've downloaded these and have tried them out. They are beautiful!

Thank you, MrSparky!

Also, thank you for the cache tip. Control + R. Yay!

edited December 1969

FireFox actually recommend Shift+Ctrl+R

• Teresa TylloTeresa Tyllo Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Big thanks for such Beautiful gift! Your freebies are just AWESOME,mrsparky! :)