Fantasy Attic's Christmas4U 2013

darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 112
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Fantasy Attic's Christmas4U 2013 has begun. Everyday there will be a new item uploaded for your runtimes, until we run out of items.

Please tell your friends the location so they may enjoy the prezzies also.

Thanks to all our participants that make this yearly page possible.

http://thefantasiesattic.com/xmas/2013/2013.html

It is not too late for anyone to participate either so if you would like to give a gift on our page just give me a yell.

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you! :)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I love your "countdown" giveaways for Hallowe'en and Christmas! Thank you for doing this again this year!

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Thnks and happy holidays to all.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the presents.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    I love your "countdown" giveaways for Hallowe'en and Christmas! Thank you for doing this again this year!

I agree with rob. Thank you very much for making the month of December such fun!

• MorganRLewisMorganRLewis Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Cheers, DarkAngel. :)

• darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

You are all very welcome and glad you like our gifties to the community.

As long as we have participants we shall count down the days for the holiday intended.

Hugs and hope you all have a wonderful Holiday this year.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    robkelk said:

I agree with rob. Thank you very much for making the month of December such fun!

I third this :cheese: THank you so much, DarkAngel and Season's Greetings from The Philippines :)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 2013

I thought you might want to see what two of today's textures look like on gift boxes... and thank you again for making these available!

gifts.png
    721 x 381 - 354K
    Post edited by robkelk on
    edited December 1969

You are all very welcome and those do look right nice on a gift box...thanks for the promo of use.

These ages could not be made possible if not for the generous participation and hard work by the creators...my job is easy----run around and plop the link anywhere I can and word of mouth by you all to others.

• launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited December 1969

Dear all,

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts, this is much appreciated!

However, I can't get today's freebie (day 16) to download! This is the Retro Bliss outfit for V4.2 by Amaranth. I have tried several times during the day, but the download takes me to a new page with 2 typed error lines instead of the zip. This looks a nice outfit!

Happy Christmas! :)

edited December 1969

Thanks, isn't it amazing how the addition of one little letter just mucks up the whole thing...LOL

It is fixed now, I hope

• launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited December 1969

Thanks, isn't it amazing how the addition of one little letter just mucks up the whole thing...LOL

It is fixed now, I hope

Thank you, got it now! :)