Festive Pole for that special time of the year.

StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
edited December 1969 in Freebies
Screen_Shot_2013-12-06_at_11.39_.36_AM_.png
559 x 677 - 159K

Comments

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Must admit, Strat, you had me mystified. I thought maybe you had a family tradition where Dad took you all out to see a strip show for Christmas (and Adam Thwaites' latest freebie looked like collusion).

But Google patiently explained everything to me. Obviously I missed that episode of Seinfeld.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

For those of you who've never seen the festivus episode of Seinfield it's a rather brilliant bit of American humor that's our "Parrot Sketch" or that German video with the dinner party that gets posted around new years and honestly I have NO idea what is happening in that thing but it's obviously loved by many so it's gotta be something else.

So hopefully before the Holidays are over I'll have a much more substantial and possibly usable contemporary bedroom or media room. substantially meaning more than a four primitives that make a square.

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Ah, yes, the media room could be for the annual Airing of Grievances and the bedroom would be for the Feats of Strength.

I'm a bit more caught up with it thanks to a few chunks of the Seinfeld episode on Youse Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxhs-O_9BLc&list=RDc8g4Ztf7hIM