Bill's Glassworks For Bryce Now Available!

Saul_RosenbergSaul_Rosenberg Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Freebies

My newest Bryce Freebie is available! it can be found over at SHARE CG at this address:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/73518/browse/7/Material-and-Shader/Bills-Glassworks-For-Bryce-5.5-To-7+

I am going to be trying to crank out out bunches of new materials packages and stuff for Bryce 5.5 to 7+. Gonna try to spark a revival! Lol.

200 practical and useful glass and transparent materials for Bryce 5.5 to Bryce 7+. Usually glass materials that are available for Bryce are weird, bizarre, psychodelic confabulations that are really not at all practical for typical image compositions where you are trying to model various things that are found in the REAL WORLD. I have anticipated this need - and hence - here they are. These should cover just about all of your glass and transparent plastic and plexiglass needs including windshields, windows, light lenses, and kitchen ware. Some of these materials might even be useful as waters / liqiuds! Worry free use for both commercial and non commercial projects!

BGWPromo11.jpg
875 x 711 - 218K

Comments

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 2013

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you !!!Trish

Post edited by Trish on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2013

I linked this over in the Bryce forum. I thought that more people would be interested over there :coolsmile:

BTW I did forget to say Thanks for this Saul

Post edited by Chohole on
  • launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited December 2013

Thank you very much! It will definitely work better on shop display windows as the heavy glass I have used in Bryce had no effect at all even when I have tried out most of the glasses! Only side windows had bit of glass effect but not front window. :(

Looking forward to all your future materials and models! :)

Laura

Post edited by launok on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
    Thank you!

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Thank you Saul. Nice glass is always welcomed.

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Beautiful! Makes me wish I was a Bryce-nik!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 2013

chohole said:
    Explaining that remark, I linked this over in the Bryce forum. I thought that more people would be interested over there :coolsmile:

BTW I did forget to say Thanks for this Saul

I'm just seeing this post today, and as soon as I saw it I said to myself . . . "this needs to be posted over on the Bryce Discussion forum", so I'm glad you beat me to it Cho. :coolsmirk:

These will definitely come in handy, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with. :coolsmile:

Post edited by Miss B on