High Elven Accessories - Padded Torc

EC3DEC3D Posts: 131
edited July 2019 in Freebies

Proudly I present you the first iteration of my High Elven Accessories set, for Genesis 8 male. This is a free clothing accessory prop intended for Genesis 8 Male. Both left and right upper arm torcs have been fitted with corrective morphs for various base characters in the G8M roster. Over 20 morphs have been provided for each side (left and right torcs) to facilitate further adjustments. 

Two fully textured gold and silver materials are included for IRAY, sculpted at high resolution, textured procedurally, and finally hand painted for detail.  An emissive texture on/off preset is also included for the elven inscription on the torc.

Lastly two micro pressure morphs have been created for added realism. They are included in the wearable preset, and by slider control in the "Actor" parameters table of your character. Be sure to dial these to zero when you remove the torc.

For now you may download this prop from my cloud at Mega.nz. Use the following link, until I post the usual alternatives, as you will notice if you've downloaded my other freebies.

http://mega.nz/#!x2JxEa6B!oREVSZxas0ucDG4N-RXF6xlnepiV13mT0tZEY05Qpjo

Elven Torc Promo card.jpg
1020 x 1190 - 504K
Unexpected visitor.jpg
1920 x 1440 - 2M
Post edited by EC3D on

Comments

• EC3DEC3D Posts: 131
    Now available on Renderosity and ShareCG.