Makeup LIE presets

Download: https://gumroad.com/l/makeupLIE

EDIT: This makeup collection has had one update already adding an extra eyeliner and some new eyeshadows. More presets coming soon

Original:

Genesis 8 makeup LIE Collection is an ever-growing collection of Makeup Presets for Genesis 8 Female.

Created as LIE (Layered Image Presets) these makeup layers can be applied to any Genesis 8 Female character. Choose your favourite character and apply these presets over the top of the base texture.

This initial release contains 1 Eyeliner preset and 2 eyeshadow presets (same coverage at different levels of thickness).

I will be adding to this collection on a regular basis with new and exciting makeup styles. Each in LIE format so they can be applied to whatever character you fancy.

You can download this product for FREE but please if you enjoy this ever-increasing collection of makeups consider donating a little cash. More donations equal more content.

Thank you for checking out this product and be sure to let your friends know about this download and check back regularly for updates.

retrodevil

Download on Gumroad now: https://gumroad.com/l/makeupLIE

Free Makeup 01.jpg
1236 x 2000 - 2M

Comments

• thank you

• thank you

You're welcome!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

nice work and I like that render.

• ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279

How do I go about getting the updates? I received an email about it, but no link was included. I clicked the link above, but when I follow through it tells me I already own the product and I cannot get the add-ons.

• Connatic said:

How do I go about getting the updates? I received an email about it, but no link was included. I clicked the link above, but when I follow through it tells me I already own the product and I cannot get the add-ons.

If you have not done so already. You will need to sign in first.  But if it tells you that you already purchased the item, you may have already. In that case, go all the way to the top right of the screen. And look for a circular icon. It often only shows up when the mouse pointer is on it. Click it and select the option for Libray. When you will find all the purchases made at gumroad. Select the one you want.. And depending on the item. You either get a download button right away or you get a list of files to download. In this case, for me it went right to the download.

• xmasrosexmasrose Posts: 1,403

Thank you very much.

Great presets but just, fyi, the presets are calling for BJ Amira diffuse texture.