Tallulahdahling's Slightly Late Xmas 2013 Freebies

TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
edited December 2013 in Freebies

I've been working on this one for a while now, and yet I couldn't get it done before Christmas hit, so I'm calling this my Christmas Week Freebies: Tallu’s Old, Faded, Worn and Antique Seamless Tiles

There are 127 colored tiles and 131 greyscale ones in 3 zips, at 100 DPI, free for both personal and commercial uses. Read the readme to find out how lenient I am. :)

There are more tiles to come in this collection, from 72 DPI to 300 DPI (because I grunged many of them up for this collection from tiles I had made previously for myself). I just have to pack them up and get them displayed on the page.

Have fun-fun-fun! And if you happen to want to show me what you do with them, I'd enjoy that.

(There are a lot more tiles in these 3 zips than appear in the sampler below.)

http://sydneykendall.com/christmas-2013-freebies/#more-4

100_DPI_samples.jpg
729 x 782 - 338K
Leap_Framed_signed_reduced.jpg
641 x 854 - 320K
Post edited by Tallulahdahling on

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much. I downloaded these and your 2010 Christmas Freebies. :-)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Just what I was looking for, for something I'm currently working on....and didn't want to have to make myself (I'm up to my eyeballs in making leather textures, so I didn't want to do vintage/grunge fabric too...)

• LimneryLimnery Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much for these!

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

You're all very welcome.

My husband, Prodos, is in the process of changing my website from a very old version to a Word Press version (which at present doesn't have the look I want, but all in good time) and some of my old freebies haven't been added to the new site yet. To have a look at all my old offerings, go here: http://sydneykendall.com/freebies/index.html

And DON'T "click here to get my latest freebie" unless you want the latest freebie (Tallu's Floradahling tiles) that was just before the actual latest freebie (Tallu’s Old, Faded, Worn and Antique Seamless Tiles). For the old list of freebie links, go to the old website and just scroll down.

Yes, the website situation is a bit of a dog's breakfast right now. We're busy people tacking on this freebie website changeover/upload project in the middle of the busiest time of year, and at the last minute. Never mind. Grab your gifties and run. :)

My favourite of the oldies is the "Daisy Dearest" set of seamless tiles.

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

they are wonderful...thanks you so much!!!!

• LuckBeLuckBe Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

These are really fantastic- I can't get enough seamless fabrics, so I'll definitely be putting these to good use. Thank you so much for your generosity.

edited December 1969

You're very welcome Mininessie and LadyChance!

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

These are lovely - thank you very much and a Happy New Year! :-)

edited December 1969

Thank *you* Trumarcar! I'm delighted if I've created something you can enjoy after all the lovely items I've enjoyed from you. :)

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited December 1969

maybe it counts as xmas since we're in the 12 days of xmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2oPio60mK4

and a beer , i i in a tree

edited December 1969

Ah, yes, Casual! Good thinking.

Very entertaining cartoon rendition of the song. Thanks for sharing. :D

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635
    edited December 1969

that's one very big WOW I am emitting. Thank you heaps.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited December 1969

Those textures are phantastic!! I am sure I'll use them very often. Thank you very much!!

edited December 1969

You're very welcome Sanssouci and Polka Dot. :)