Freebie G3F fantasy DForce dancer - untextured

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited September 2019 in Freebies

Free fantasy dancer outfit for Genesis 3 Female.  The skirt panels are DForce.  For skirt, best if leave belt loops,, fastens, and ties at zero dynamic strength.  Skirt fabric dynamic is set to 100.  Top and panties are conforming.   Apply your own shaders.

https://sharecg.com/v/94373/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G3F-Fantasy-DForce-Dancer-Untextured

Commercial renders OK, but don't redistribute the mesh and files.

g3f fantasy screengrab.JPG
488 x 554 - 54K
Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

very nice, thanks

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

Thank you for sharing this

• Nice thanks !

• Can't wait to try this, thank you, looks lovely.

• thank you

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Y'all are welcome.  I am learning new (to me) UVMapping and model-painting software.  In the future, I may post a texture set. If so, I'll post an update here.

Please let me know if there are problems or issues with installation  I'm still not completely comfortable with Daz Studio file formats and locations.

• If you want a tip for uv mapping, I can't speak for other programs except hexagon and it gave me headaches for maps. I was directed to wings3d a couple years ago and loved it for mapping. It lets you manipulate the map so they lay the way you want. Very easy to use, several video's on youtube, the one showing how to use the mapping on a hat is the best one, think that was by snowman, can't remember, but can find them for you if you are interested.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thank you, Faeryl Womyn.  I will take a look at wings3d.

My current plan is to include 3DCoat in my workflow.  Just beginning to learn and haven't done a complete project yet.  My early tests with its UVMapping tools have been very encouraging.  Has a lot more tools than my previous program.  Still developing a more general workflow that fits me.  I think I am going to continue to model a rough start to my projects in Hexagon or Carrara, then use 3DCoat to refine the mesh with 3DCoat's retopology, UVMapping, and normal map baking tools.