Stand alone product keyword and search - Now mac supported

2»

Comments

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,933
    edited November 2019

Well, in my case, it appears Python ran the script, and gave me the GUI.... and it made the other files you mentioned (daz_config.ini and daz_data.xlsx) within the directory... but no content is showing up in the search, and when I go to load the database, spreadsheet file in LibreOffice... there's nothing in the fields, other than the word Image in 1A and the word Keywords in 1B..  When I opened the ini file in Notepad, at one point it was showing a lot of detected folders on drive E:, a lot of which seems to be stuff in my temporary-holding-pattern second downloads folder area... but now when I open the ini file again, all I see is:

------------------------------------------->8---cut-here--->8--------------------------------------------

[SEARCH]
    1 = 1
    2 = 1

[LOCATIONS]

------------------------------------------->8---cut-here--->8--------------------------------------------

Am I missing something?

dazdb spreadsheet 20191110.png
    956 x 726 - 77K
    Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    edited November 2019

And you ran the Add Runtime? (I know you did because you had asked me about the hard drive usage when it was running)

I've not seen this happen, I'lll have to review the code and see what I can find out.

In the meantime you can try addining runtime again and see if you get a list. If you do, then perhaps the first time the list of runtimes didn't get updated properly, or even worse, was overwritten somewhere in the code.

*edit*

I updated the first post with a new update that doesn't necessarily deal with your issue, but does add some improvements

Post edited by kaotkbliss on
  • Okay, switched it out with the new one, and now it works.

Yay! :) glad it's finally working

Working on adding a couple new buttons (Also added a total of products under the list)

1 button is to clear your list selection (also clears preview image and keyword list)

the other button which I'm still debating everything it's going to do, deletes an item from your list which currently will either

just delete your item from the list. Item will re-appear next time you add-items and it finds the thumbnail again

or it will delete the item from your list as well as the thumbnail in runtime\support so it no longer will be found. (This will also cause thumbnails to show the white triangle with ! in product list in daz studio since the thumbnail will be gone)

What I'm debating is if I should go through the item that's being deleted dsx file and remove all files listed there (a kind of uninstall) when deleting the item and image. What do you think?

I've a pretty long list of items in my product library (over 5,000) so when I go back to continue adding keywords it takes longer and longer to find where I left off.

I finally decided to add a button that will filter the list to products that don't have any keywords added.

Then after having my HD crash and needing to reinstall windows and all my programs, I found that some products switched which version of the item it was going to list in Daz studio's product list (Some products have Ds, Ps, PoserCF and/or no extention at all and it appears that it's random which one is used for the product name)

This left me with 2 copies of many products listed in my database since I had a Ds version and now the image has been renamed to Ps or vice-versa

So I added another button to go through the data and any image that no longer exists in runtime\support will remove that entry.