Billboard Characters Freebie

Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,520
edited October 2019 in Freebies

I'm trying something a little different.  I made some character renders, and put the pngs and some transparency jpgs together so that they can make billboards.

I tried making them because I couldn't find any out there that fit the needs of a render I'm working on.  So I figured I'd make them available to everyone, in case they could be useful to others.

https://sharecg.com/v/94616/view/15/2D-Resources/PNG-Medieval-Characters-1-Genesis-1

If anything doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.  It's been a while since I made any freebies, so I'm out of practice.

Post edited by Fae3D on

Comments

• Nice freebie. Thanks. Some people may not know how to make a billboard. A tutorial on basic billboards just text would be nice. I would leave the shaders for iray and 3delight for the user to figure out. If you have the time.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,520

Nice freebie. Thanks. Some people may not know how to make a billboard. A tutorial on basic billboards just text would be nice. I would leave the shaders for iray and 3delight for the user to figure out. If you have the time.

So glad you like it!

I did put really basic instructions as to how to make a billboard in the ReadMe file.  Just explaining where to plug in the 2 different files to make the "cutout". 

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You, I need to learn to make things like this yessmiley

Thank You, I need to learn to make things like this yessmiley

It's actually pretty fun to set them up, I may make some more once the holidays are over and things calm down a bit.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited October 2019

Yeah, I will try too. I have found good tutorial. Now I just need to try it but I am thinking it might happen in a month :)

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • Thank you!

Thank you!

You're very welcome! ^_^