My first freebie... David 10 for G8M

RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
edited December 2019 in Freebies

https://sharecg.com/v/94874/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/David10

Product: David10 - G8M

Author: RKane_1

Hello. I present to you David10 for G8M. This is really just a morph with a Character Preset that uses a Skin Materials found in Edward 8

The morph is under Actor/People/Real World

I have included a Character Preset but it does use Edward 8's Materials.

The Hair he is pictured with is not included but it is as follows:

Super Natural Brows G8M with the Shape Preset of SNB G8M Style 33

CC Beard Boss with the Brown Material and Shaping -> Sides preset of CC Beard Boss - Short Burns with Materials 02 Brunettes -> CC Beard Boss - 02 Brunettes - 02

And Tousled Hair with the Brown Materials set.

Please enjoy his timey Wimey Goodness. 

David10 - G8M.tip.png
364 x 364 - 126K
Post edited by RKane_1 on

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited December 2019

Thanks for this interesting looking character, RKane! Very nicely done yes

Edit: downloads and installs with no problems, and loads smoothly.

Post edited by frankrblow on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I think he's quite interesting. Don't be shocked that I don't know but is he one of the doctors from Doctor Who?

• I think he's quite interesting. Don't be shocked that I don't know but is he one of the doctors from Doctor Who?

David Tennant whom this morph was based off played as the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who, Alex Hardy in Broadchurch, Emmett Carver in Gracepoint, Peter Vincent in Fright Night (The 2011 remake) Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Kilgrave on Jessica Jones, and Crowley on Good Omens. To name a few of his roles and not even including the voice acting he has done.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I think he's quite interesting. Don't be shocked that I don't know but is he one of the doctors from Doctor Who?

David Tennant whom this morph was based off played as the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who, Alex Hardy in Broadchurch, Emmett Carver in Gracepoint, Peter Vincent in Fright Night (The 2011 remake) Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Kilgrave on Jessica Jones, and Crowley on Good Omens. To name a few of his roles and not even including the voice acting he has done.

Overjoyed he is recognizable. :) David Tenant is who I was going forwith the likeness.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Ya' missed an opportunity.  You could have labeled the set as "David 10-8"...Ten Eight...Tennant.

BTW, a very impressive likeness!

Sincerely,

Bill

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    RKane_1 said:

Overjoyed he is recognizable. :) David Tenant is who I was going forwith the likeness.

Ok, I searched for images of Dr Who afterwards and your morph is easy to recognize

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,853

He's spot on. I added him to my 3D Celebrity Dierctory.

• ah, somebody to stuff inside that tiny phonebooth ;-)

nDelphi said:

He's spot on. I added him to my 3D Celebrity Dierctory.

I am humbled and honored, sir. :)

• So, are the other Doctors in the works, too?  Both Classic Who and NuWho?

So, are the other Doctors in the works, too?  Both Classic Who and NuWho?

Oh no. I did this because I am a Bertie Crouch fan. :)

edited December 2019

Some other shots of him...

David10-talkingsm.png
    300 x 350 - 135K
    David10-Making Eyes.png
    300 x 350 - 135K
  • Thanks so very much for releasing this beautiful work!  Thanks also for the details on texture and brows, since they do so much for the likeness. 

—MW

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Very nice and instantly recognizable! Great job. 

Redz said:

High praise coming from ya! 

Redz said:

Thank you very much. It was my first "portrait" of sorts in 3D. :)

Thanks so very much for releasing this beautiful work!  Thanks also for the details on texture and brows, since they do so much for the likeness. 

—MW

That was my aim. I am not strong on textures yet and need to delve more into that.

I've done morphs FOREVER but not really textures though I have all the tools for it, really.

My first actual product I will be making will be both morph and texture. Wish me luck! :)

• Most definitely the good (10th) Doctor. Nice to see him.

Redfern said:

Ya' missed an opportunity.  You could have labeled the set as "David 10-8"...Ten Eight...Tennant.

BTW, a very impressive likeness!

Sincerely,

Bill

Many thanks, Redfern! I hope you enjoy him. :)

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited December 2019

Thank you very much  I had to use crazy hair but he is still recognizable

David 10ant.png
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
    carrie58 said:

Thank you very much  I had to use crazy hair but he is still recognizable

NICE! I like it! Well done!

Also I would love to see any Doctor Who renders in the future posted here if anyone makes them! Thanks for all your kind words, guys!

• I am so strongly wanting a new Tom Baker lookalike[1].... because I have a sort of sub-plot in one of my stories that needs a lookalike of that Doctor, telling someone a dark, crushing fact that that character doesn't want to hear.

[1] I tried to get the older one, but to complete it, I need a product that isn't available for purchase anymore.  0o

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Nomad, check your messages, please?

Sincerely,

Bill

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

well as i said very cool I made him into a vicar. But I found the image for the preset but no preset. 

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    edited December 2019

Here's a simple quicky I've done to test the Trading Floor Outfit for Genesis 3 Male (https://www.daz3d.com/trading-floor-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s) as the Thenth Doctor's costume.  The texture comes from the Classic Suits: Shader Presets and Merchant Resource by Canary3d (https://www.daz3d.com/classic-suits-shader-presets-and-merchant-resource).  The morph is fantastic though, if I can use another Doctor's catchphrase wink, and I can't thank RKane_1 enough for the skin and hair sugestions that makes it so easy to get an amazing result.  

David10 v1.png
    1200 x 1400 - 2M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Now we just need to put him in the appropriate console room.  :D

stuthurso said:

Here's a simple quicky I've done to test the Trading Floor Outfit for Genesis 3 Male (https://www.daz3d.com/trading-floor-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s) as the Thenth Doctor's costume.  The texture comes from the Classic Suits: Shader Presets and Merchant Resource by Canary3d (https://www.daz3d.com/classic-suits-shader-presets-and-merchant-resource).  The morph is fantastic though, if I can use another Doctor's catchphrase wink, and I can't thank RKane_1 enough for the skin and hair sugestions that makes it so easy to get an amazing result.  

SUPER NICE! Thank you ao much for sharing this and your clothing recommendations. :)

edited December 2019

Ok, for all those who downloaded it and can't find the pre-made Character DUF, I apologize.

I have recently updated the file and it SHOULD have it now. :)