i13 Morphing Cushion Prop for DAZ Studio and Poser

ironman13ironman13 Posts: 16
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hi All! I made a morphing cushion prop for DAZ Studio and Poser, you can get it at Free Poses here:
http://www.freeposes.net/poses-free

DAZ users, you can extract this to your DS mapped directory. Poser users, you can extract to your normal runtime. :)

Hope you enjoy, happy renders!

Steph:)

400.jpg
400 x 400 - 47K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Freeposes is reported by Microsoft as unsafe?

Anyone else get this message?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

No, I'm not getting it

edited December 1969

I wonder is it only IE10, maybe all versions of IE?

Untitled-1.jpg
    952 x 488 - 134K
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Well...according to this 'aggregate' link checker...

032.png
    1280 x 1024 - 176K
  • edited December 1969

Thank you for a great freebie!

• ironman13ironman13 Posts: 16
    edited February 2014

Hi JimmyC :)

I have over 400 products in the marketplace between DAZ and Renderosity, I can assure you I would not risk my reputation on something silly like letting my website be unsafe. It's been up for several years. No one has ever had a problem in that time. So I can assure you, you can download all you like, and enjoy the many freebies that are available on the site.

I have been posting here for over 3 years, no one has had any problems. IE must be improperly reporting this.

All the best,

Post edited by ironman13 on
  • hotlilme74hotlilme74 Posts: 83
    edited February 2014

I know ironman13, she's Vendor of the Year over at Renderosity. Her posts are always safe :)
    Thanks
    Dawn

Post edited by hotlilme74 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

IE will report a Site for anything as simple as a link to another site that can not be verified from just the quick link address. False positives are also the Norm in IE half the time. I have a javascript that is VERY old and does wonders but gets flagged by all IE's beyond 8 as not allowed.

edited December 1969

. False positives are also the Norm in IE half the time.

I have been using the internet at home since 1997, I have always used Internet Explorer, lots of versions, and I have never seen such a message before, I have seen other messages of course, and most of them have been within the last two years

I know, I don't get out much, but the sites that I visit never trigger anything remotely like that. I do know who Ironman is, and I have the greatest respect for her products. I would imagine a message like that popping up would be harmful to sales (in the extreme), and that is why I pointed it out.

I do not normally get 'windy' about such things, but I have never seen a message like this before.

@ironman13
    Sorry Ironman for any problems I have caused, and thank you for replying personally. There are a lot of people out there who use IE, and this really should be sorted out. MS can cause a lot of damage to your business with this kind of message.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Personally I don't even have IE, in any version, enabled on this PC

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited December 1969

When I worked for tech support for Shaw we didn't call it Explorer, we called it Exploder. I can't speak for the current version, but past one's always had bugs and interfered with many a web site, no matter how innocent they were. It was always crashing for no apparent reason. I have not used it in almost 7 years and since then I hear nothing but complaints from people who use it. Now I am not going to suggest Firefox as lately it's been a pain as well. I'm waiting for Chrome to start acting up. People are in such a rush to make money, they completely forget they need a "finished" product on the market.

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Thank you Ironman13 for the Freebie.

Yep I had problems with an earlier version of Firefox, where it kept dropping my downloads half way through. It seems ok now though. Touch wood.
    As for Chrome, I'm sure it sucks up all the info it can get and dumps it in that big fluffy cloud.

• shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

Just came from there....nice offerings BTW. Got no errors..but, I am on a Mac so it might just be a Windows issue.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I wonder is it only IE10, maybe all versions of IE?

snap, weird but I just disregarded it and carried on. Thanks for sharing ironman
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited February 2014

chohole said:
    Personally I don't even have IE, in any version, enabled on this PC

Me either. Had to shut it down when the IE 11 update came threw and disabled my Poser 9 libraries. Luckily M$ had instructions on their site how to do it so it's still there for Poser to recognize, but can't be accessed by anyone.

Luckily I'm the only user on this laptop, and I haven't used IE as a browser since version 3 and Y2K. IE 4 just messed up everything way too much, so reset it back to IE 3 and downloaded Netscape, and then eventually switched to Firefox, and haven't switched since. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by Miss B on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the comfy looking seat cushion, I wouldn't mind putting my feet up on it right about now. :coolsmile:

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

ironman13 said:
    Hi JimmyC :)

I have over 400 products in the marketplace between DAZ and Renderosity, I can assure you I would not risk my reputation on something silly like letting my website be unsafe. It's been up for several years. No one has ever had a problem in that time. So I can assure you, you can download all you like, and enjoy the many freebies that are available on the site.

I have been posting here for over 3 years, no one has had any problems. IE must be improperly reporting this.

All the best,

IE is Safari of Windows, it serves no purpose. I have a runtime with many of your amazing products and you have something of a legendary status on other sites so I'm going with IE made a bad call but wont stop anytime soon. The quilting on the cushion looks great btw!