i13 Sitting poses for the Genesis 2 Female(s)

ironman13ironman13 Posts: 16
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hiya! Here's two sitting poses for the Genesis 2 Female, for both DAZ Studio and Poser. Enjoy! :)

Here is the link: http://www.freeposes.net/poses-free

Steph:)

cushionposes_G2F400.jpg
400 x 400 - 47K

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited December 1969

Nice, thank you! :)

• sdorseysdorsey Posts: 88
    edited December 1969

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I have been getting a notice
    that this website has been deemed unsafe on 2 different pcs using IE9.

• ironman13ironman13 Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Hi, I just checked it. Apparently the site is just not working in Internet Explorer. I must need to update Joomla. It is however working in Firefox. Thanks for letting me know,
    All the best
    Steph:)

edited December 1969

I think it was my Joomla template causing the issue, I've switched it to another one and it seems to be working fine.

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

sdorsey said:
    Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I have been getting a notice
    that this website has been deemed unsafe on 2 different pcs using IE9.

yes I got the same warning message

can this be made available on sharecg or renderosity?

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited February 2014

I've just been and ravaged your site, filled my invisible cart with all that free booty.

Thank you for all your freebies.
    Appreciated. :)

/Edit.
    PS. I couldn't get the Patio Bar poses. Invalid download link.
    Cheers.

Post edited by none01ohone on
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Hey ironman, thanks for the poses! I wanted to take the time to say your "variety and spice " poses for v4 are by far my favorite poses in my entire library. As far as I can tell you're the one of the very few who has poses for individual body parts (upper bodies, arms, etc) which really makes any application, male, female, child, adult, you name it a breeze. I use them as a good starting point for IK literally every time I use DS.

Thanks again!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,638
    edited February 2014

ironman13 said:
    I think it was my Joomla template causing the issue, I've switched it to another one and it seems to be working fine.

I still get the warning message. I am using IE 11 with McAfee Internet Security.

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited December 1969

ironman13 said:

I still get the warning message. I am using IE 11 with McAfee Internet Security.

Charlie

the warning msg indicates the site has been reported as unsafe

it has nothing to do with the file we are trying to download

personally I do not download from any site that gives me these warnings

edited December 1969

It's obviously showing an error message for users of McAffee. I have checked it myself on IE11 with SmartSceen Filter and multiple other tools. I have had 5 other people take a look as well, they did not get any such message.

Here are links to two different safety check sites that confirm it's ok:

Online link scan:
    http://onlinelinkscan.com/results/freeposes-net/

AVG safety:
    http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/website-safety-reports/domain/freeposes.net

Any more information from people receiving the error message using McAffee would be greatly appreciated so I can get this resolved.

edited December 1969

here is the error msg:

This website has been reported as unsafe

www.freeposes.net

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.

Recommended icon Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information More information

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:
    •Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

Learn more about malicious software
    Report that this site does not contain threats
    Not recommended icon Disregard and continue (not recommended)

edited December 1969

I'm thinking it may have been because my forum got so spammed. But I took the forum offline and I went in and deleted all of the thread, so I don't know how long it will take to update, but hopefully that was it, best I could do.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,638
    edited February 2014

ironman13 said:
    It's obviously showing an error message for users of McAffee. I have checked it myself on IE11 with SmartSceen Filter and multiple other tools. I have had 5 other people take a look as well, they did not get any such message.

Here are links to two different safety check sites that confirm it's ok:

Online link scan:
    http://onlinelinkscan.com/results/freeposes-net/

AVG safety:
    http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/website-safety-reports/domain/freeposes.net

Any more information from people receiving the error message using McAffee would be greatly appreciated so I can get this resolved.

I still get the warning, but I don't think McAfee has anything to do with it. It seems to be an IE/Microsoft thing. The warning message does not appear when you first try to go to the site; it appears when you click on any of the free products. Even with McAfee running, if I use Chrome (or AOL) browsers I can click on them without getting the warning, which then requests login.
    It may be hurting your business from IE users; but I'm not sure what you can do about it. You may have to convince Microsoft to remove your site from their 'blacklist'

Hope this is of some help.

Best Regards,
    Charlie

UPDATE: Now I don't get the Microsoft warning when I try to download. However, McAfee reports that the '2 Poses for Genesis 2 Females' contains viruses and Trojans but doesn't report that with some of the other files I tried. Probably a false positive; but you might want to double check that file.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

I've also got McAfee and just scanned the folder containing most of the freebies I've downloaded from that page, including the two poses and nothing got flagged. I've turned off the site scan plugin as it was a pain. I'm also using Firefox.