K4 freebies (conforming overalls and Creature Creator Hooved Legs refit)

Kemp SparkyKemp Sparky Posts: 15
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hello, it's been awhile since I've released any freebies to the community, so here are a couple of contributions.

For the promos of my piglet character for K4, I made this pair of conforming overalls: K4 Conforming Overalls.

And I refit the Creature Creator Hooved Legs to fit K4: K4 Refit Creature Creator Hooved Legs

Neither of these figures include FBMs, because I don't have the Morphs++ for K4. If I ever pick up a copy of the morphs++, I'll update them. ;-) For now, the overalls come with morphs to loosen various areas of the mesh to help you fit them to your character or over other pieces of clothing.

Thanks!

K4ConformingOveralls_MED.jpg
400 x 400 - 52K
K4CreatureCreatorHoovedLegs_MED.jpg
400 x 400 - 44K
PorcusK4_03_LRG.jpg
900 x 1200 - 204K

Comments

• edited December 1969

These are really cute. Thank you for sharing them. I also noticed the cool coil refits when I was at your site. Thank you for that also.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thank you!

I would not be surprised to see the overalls used quite a bit in next month's freebie challenge...

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

These freebies are awesome, and I can not recommend the various Anthro animal characters offered by Kemp Sparky highly enough!!! I have every one of them along with a host of other top notch characters, and will continue to get more as long as they are offered.

Kemp Sparky keeps Gen four figures Alive, Well and Very active in my runtime!!!

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Sparky.

• Kemp SparkyKemp Sparky Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

Thanks, guys! I hope you enjoy them. :-)

@robkelk, is next month's challenge child-related? lol

@tonymouse, I saw your render using the mouse and the panda. I always love seeing what you do with my characters. ;-)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thanks, guys! I hope you enjoy them. :-)

@robkelk, is next month's challenge child-related? lol

Could be... ;-)
  • tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

Kemp Sparky, I am very glad you like what I do with your characters, cuz I love using them!!!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the overalls. Every kid should have at least 1 pair.

• archangel1802archangel1802 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

is it possible to use the cover alls in daz 4.6 for the basic child??
    i have been looking for coveralls since i started daz, and cannot find a decent pair, even paid (especially for genesis)

• Kemp SparkyKemp Sparky Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

I would think you could use the Auto-Fit feature to refit them to Genesis automatically. Hope they work for you. :-)

• dakkuuandakkuuan Posts: 305
    edited December 1969

yep they work pretty well with Genesis thanks to your morphs. Thanks a bunch!

K4Overalls.png
    500 x 707 - 193K
  • archangel1802archangel1802 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

yeah it worked well for me, thanks alot. these are going to be of great use to me in a future project on olden days.
    Also special mention here to wilmaps for the hat,
    kirwyn for the boston terriers and
    saxon 3d for the land scaping.

age_of_innocence.jpg
    451 x 583 - 178K