Left-Hand Roadster Upgrade - Freebie

Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Given the fact that not everyone drives on the correct, ...rather, "Right" side of the road (pun intended), I've created a small conversion for one of the Wild Fantasy rods.

You will need to own the Wild Fantasy Roadster for this to be of any use though. https://www.daz3d.com/wild-fantasy-roadster

This mod won't alter the look of the suspension or steering box/rods. But it definately allows for a driver on left hand side. Will get to a version of this for the Wild Fantast Hot Rod also. But here's a start. Hope this downloads okay. Got no way of checking til after it's posted. Though the contents will be fine. There is a morph slider that will be found in the Prop's main pose Parameters tab. And there are two presets that will be found in the Prop's Content Library Tab folders.

Contains:

td3dWFRLeftHandDrive.dsf
WFR - Left Hand Drive.duf
WFR - Left Hand Drive.png
WFR - Left Hand Drive.tip.png
WFR - Right Hand Drive.duf
WFR - Right Hand Drive.png
WFR - Right Hand Drive.tip.png

Have a great Christmas and Holiday :)

Td3d

zip
zip
WFR_Convert to LeftHand.zip
WFR - LHD Upgrade_Main.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 887K

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited December 2019

Thanks, @Td3d this downloads and works just fine. yes

All the best for Christmas and the New Year for you and your loved ones!

(Frank)

Post edited by frankrblow on
  • Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Thanks, @Td3d this downloads and works just fine. yes

All the best for Christmas and the New Year for you and your loved ones!

(Frank)

Back at you Frank.

Thanks for the confirm :)

• wscottartwscottart Posts: 442
    edited December 2019

Awesome, thank you. May not use the left hand drive seat, but loved rendering the roadster.

Post edited by wscottart on
  • kenmokenmo Posts: 906

Wow...this is impressive service and such a kind offer. Very much appreciated.

Works like a charm.

Love your Wild Fantasy Roadster or as we in North American say T-Bucket hot rod. All the best during Christmas....

PS: Did you know this is a hockey player from Australia playing in pro hockey now? Nathan Walker. He recently got called up to my favorite hockey team, the St Louis Blues of the National Hockey League.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Walker

• Thank You

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 2019

Thanks Td3d for your great rods. I have them both. smiley

WaltersRoadsterIray2.jpg
    716 x 633 - 528K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Thanks for the appreciation guys. Also thanks for the share @music2u4u. Kinda looks "normal" :) ...well, it does look at home in a US garage scene that's for sure.

• I got both also great little hotrod. Nice classic look. Thanks, Happy Holidays

• IronTrap Garage would probably love it.  :D

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Very nice;  a lot better than setting the X-scale to -100%, which moves the wheel but also reverses all of the lettering...

• Does anyone have Wild Fantasy roadster as an OBJ...