Chinese Headdress Add-on for oro_snake's Queen Headdress

DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
edited December 1969 in Freebies

This is the headdress I made for the January Freebie contest. I promised that I would package it up and give it to the community. So here it is.
http://www.sharecg.com/v/75131/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Chinese-Headdress-Add-on-for-Queen-Headdress

LJ Studios Chinese Headdress Addon for oro_snake's Queen Headdress
DAZ Studio 2.0, 3.0 and 4.6 and Poser 8 versions

Required Freebies for this package to work
Queen Headdress by oro_snake http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlqueen.html
Free Geisha for V4 by mostdigitalcreations http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_15.htm

This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial renders. Please do not redistrubute for sale or for free the contents of this package.

The package contains two objects, 1 mat file and 1 png file in 3 versions of 3D software, DAZ Studio 3.0, DAZ Studio 4.6 and Poser 8. There are no textures for the headdress and the side bead dangles. They are set up to take shader or material presets. The mat file is for oro_snakes headdress and sets the various material surfaces to the correct colors and visibility. The png file is the opera makeup layer for Victoria 4 face textures. This layer does not contain her lipstick or white foundation layer. That is in the freebie by mostdigitalcreations.

Closeup.jpg
766 x 618 - 246K
Promo-sg.jpg
800 x 1035 - 202K

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thanks. It looks nice.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited December 1969

This looks really good, thanks! :)

• ClaywomanClaywoman Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

Just Beautiful work!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

This is really nice. Thank you! :coolsmile:

BTW, did you do the Geisha makeup? That looks really good too.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Your welcome everyone

Miss B There are instructions in the zip that tells you how to create the makeup. It is a combination of Adam's Geisha for V4 and then my layer on top of his to make what you see in the picture.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

thanks dollygirl, this just rocks and you do too

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for this lovely addition.

edited December 1969

Your welcome jeeperz and gingercakes47. and thanks jeeperz.

• English BobEnglish Bob Posts: 113
    edited December 1969

Thanks for making this! I've added a link to the Queen Headdress download page. Would it be all right if I took one of your promotional renders to use as a thumbnail? Your excellent work deserves to be seen.

edited December 1969

Thanks for making this! I've added a link to the Queen Headdress download page. Would it be all right if I took one of your promotional renders to use as a thumbnail? Your excellent work deserves to be seen.

Sure you can use any of the pics as a thumb nail. And thank you, You are very kind.to say I did a good job.

• English BobEnglish Bob Posts: 113
    edited December 1969

Thanks! I've updated the site. I only forgot about it for a little while. ;)

edited December 1969

Thanks! I've updated the site. I only forgot about it for a little while. ;)

Looks good Mr Bob.