Email promises 4 free items, but doesn't deliver

Hello!

New user here! Just downloaded and installed the application. I received an email saying, "We’re giving you 1 free item a day for 4 days. Be sure to log in daily, as each item will only be available for 48 hours. Log into Daz 3D [link]. Look for new Items in your account messages when you login."

Alas, there is no such offer! No "account messages" at all. Is this an oversight or error (as with the instructions in the "Getting started" tutorial)? Thanks for any help.

-- Damian

Comments

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

I got when i first created an account. Sadly, i did not see the email and i i think i only manage to grab the last 3 free items. Never new what was the 1st one.

I think i saw each day a purple banner at top of the page for each of them, then on the internal inbox offers:

https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox/offers/

I might be wrong, but unlike other freebies, this one you don't buy at $0 value. They are directly added to your account and you need to download and install within the 48 indicated hours for them to become permanent. If you are using install manager, check if you have it there.

• I created my account recently and I also received the email, but I can't find that purple banner anywhere to download the item for free.

• ChabulonChabulon Posts: 0

Hey there =) 

I hade the exact same question like you and I couldn't find any massages in the inbox either.

I just looked at the product library and noticed that I got something that wasn't there before, the DE Binah for Genesis 8. This product costs money and isnt included in the Daz Studio 4.x Pro bundle you get for free.

So i suggest you to look in your product library if you see a product that wasn't there before.