100% FREE Cheongsam Lingerie for Genesis 8 Females

Download from the following link...
https://www.pretty3d.com/free-stuff.php?p=cheongsam-lingerie-for-genesis-8-females

The "Cheongsam Lingerie" outfit is a high quality lingerie set for Genesis 8 Female(s)

All included morphs have been carefully crafted and refined to give you realistic fits, especially in the breast area. While this package comes with a selection of morphs preinstalled, it automatically conforms to any morph dialed in Genesis 8 Female(s) through auto-follow in DAZ Studio 4.10 or higher.

This product requires to be simulated with Daz Studio dForce.

Comments

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Thank you so much. This is gorgeous

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

A nice outfit. But... has the site login process been changed? I have an old signin that hasn't been used for a while, and it keeps being rejected.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

This is nice. I added it to my freebie lists to feature it. Really nice.

• Great clothes!  Thanks Pretty3D11

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

Lovely texture, thank you!

• Pretty3DPretty3D Posts: 7

A nice outfit. But... has the site login process been changed? I have an old signin that hasn't been used for a while, and it keeps being rejected.

The ArtRaiders project has ended. You must re-register to new site. But don't worry, registering on the new site has become quite easy. :)

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

Thank you, Pretty3D.

Note that if you're a new user, you need to complete the registration process -- which includes clicking on the link in the confirmation email that will be sent to you -- before you can download the file. I was getting '403 Permission Denied' errors until I noticed that there was a confirmation email in my inbox, and clicked the link it contained. Once you've done that, everything works fine.

• The confirmation email seems to be stuck in the post for me. Not in spam, have checked.

Will wait longer.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
    edited April 2020

The confirmation email seems to be stuck in the post for me. Not in spam, have checked.

Will wait longer.

Oh dear. I discovered Android had auto-corrected my email address. Rather explains why I didn't get the confirmation mail. Sometimes I really hate computers.

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • Thank you Pretty3D, it looks amazing.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656

What a lovely surprize. Glad to see some of your older freebies are being offered again. Any chance we could see Lassie of the Seas in your list? Such a pretty outfit.Thank you again for your generosity.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    Pretty3D said:
    The ArtRaiders project has ended. You must re-register to new site. But don't worry, registering on the new site has become quite easy. :)

Got it now, thanks. A very nice outfit, it conforms quite well even without needing to use dForce.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Beautiful! Thank you, Pretty3D.

• Pretty3DPretty3D Posts: 7
    edited April 2020

Thanks for your nice feedback. If you make your comments about the product from the product page, it will be more useful for other users.

Post edited by Pretty3D on
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

your lovely senses dress was possibly the most used item in my runtime for V4. I hope you consider updating it one day for Gen8

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Now registered at the new site and have the freebie, thank you, always loved your products, paid and free.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482
    edited May 2020

Thank you for this useful freebie. One question though: how do I create a hem/border like those at the neck/arms? The main body of the dress is a single material zone so if I user a different shader I lose the border.

(I'll post this question on the website too).

Post edited by marble on
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

There are two ways that you could do that, marble:

1. The same way that they did - by editing the diffuse map by using it as a template in an image editing program, using whatever colours or patterns you wish.

2. By creating a new material zone for the hem portion in the geometry editor.

Of course if it is just a different shader that you wish to use while preserving the original base/diffuse maps, you can do that by holding Ctrl when applying the shader.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482
    SixDs said:

There are two ways that you could do that, marble:

1. The same way that they did - by editing the diffuse map by using it as a template in an image editing program, using whatever colours or patterns you wish.

2. By creating a new material zone for the hem portion in the geometry editor.

Of course if it is just a different shader that you wish to use while preserving the original base/diffuse maps, you can do that by holding Ctrl when applying the shader.

I think it would need to be a material zone because I'm talking about applying an IRay shader preset. I'll look for a tutorial on how to create material zones (another one to add to my list of things I need to learn).