(FREE) 120+ Furniture & Daily Life Props for Daz3d!

MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
edited April 2020 in Freebies

Check out this list of 120+ FREE 3D models of furniture and daily life props for Daz3D /Poser!

Check it out here: https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/04/27/free-daz3d-furniture-daily-life-props/

Photo Background Minimal Text Facebook Post.png
940 x 788 - 827K
Post edited by MoonCraft3D on

Comments

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324

thank you very  much!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You! Very nicely done :)

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Wow! You outdo yourself! This is a fantastic list! Some of these I already have, but plenty I don't. Thanks for compiling and sharing this :)

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 520

Dear Mooncraft...

Youre Awesome GIFs | Tenor

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 583

Hi Mooncraft, what chairs (and table) did you use in your promo pic above? I checked all the links but could not find them.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

Hi Mooncraft, what chairs (and table) did you use in your promo pic above? I checked all the links but could not find them.

Hey there, when I started this I was using stock images. Sadly, those are not 3d models, but rather a photo.

I have since changed this and in the promos feature 3d models in the list.

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 583

Hey there, when I started this I was using stock images. Sadly, those are not 3d models, but rather a photo.

Ah, that's too bad! I love 'em! (Good thing you are now using 3d models from the list in the promos!)

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

Ah, that's too bad! I love 'em! (Good thing you are now using 3d models from the list in the promos!)

I do too. It's a my bad. Lesson learned :(

• I am in Heaven with your site!!  Thank you so much for organizing all of this!!!

• I am in Heaven with your site!!  Thank you so much for organizing all of this!!!

No biggie, there are lots of free resources on it. Take time to look around :)

• Reminder about this - had someone recent request this as a freebie list