20 FREE Steampunk models!

MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
edited May 2020 in Freebies

Check out this list of 20 great FREE steampunk 3d models that you can download and use in your own renders!

View the Top 20 list here: https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/05/06/top-20-free-steampunk-3d-models/

top_20_free_3d_steampunk_models_download.png
940 x 788 - 729K
Post edited by MoonCraft3D on

Comments

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,109

Wow!  Nice items - thanks for letting us know!

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

The models look great! They're from sketchfab. To download, you'll have to make a login for sketchfab or log in with FB, Google or Twitter. I suspect the various props will have to be scaled and manipulated for use in Daz with Daz figures or for use in other software. The models appear to have surprisingly high polycounts, too.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
    Torquinox said:

The models look great! They're from sketchfab. To download, you'll have to make a login for sketchfab or log in with FB, Google or Twitter. I suspect the various props will have to be scaled and manipulated for use in Daz with Daz figures or for use in other software. The models appear to have surprisingly high polycounts, too.

On that post, I include a link to my tutorial on how to use sketchfab models in Daz.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972

Thanks for this, you can have enough sci-fi/fantasy props and settings in my opinion! Cheers.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156
    edited May 2020
    Torquinox said:

On that post, I include a link to my tutorial on how to use sketchfab models in Daz.

Cool! It's no complaint. It's stuff I noticed when I looked. Your tutorial is solid. Thanks for that. Goggles and weapons may require a little additional work, but not much more than for any other prop. I appreciate what you're doing. Thank you. :)

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You very much, that is just really good.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

Honestly, sometimes I think Daz should go over to Sketchfab and offer to buy models from it for here. Until then......a little bit of work, and boom great items!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

awsome thanks

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 803

Check out this list of 20 great FREE steampunk 3d models that you can download and use in your own renders!

View the Top 20 list here: https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/05/06/top-20-free-steampunk-3d-models/

Great tutorial. A different tactic I have used is to save the file in a daz friendlt format on my hardrive and import it as needed. I find them easier to locate.