25 TAVERN 3D Props & Items --- FREE

MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
edited May 2020 in Freebies

Looking to set up your tavern with some great props? From unique tankards and chests to tables and chairs we have a great selection of FREE 3D props for you to download and use.

List at: https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/05/19/25-free-3d-tavern-props/

25free_3dmodels_tavern_downloads.png
940 x 788 - 912K
Post edited by MoonCraft3D on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,109

Cool!  Thanks!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

Thank you :)

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,405

Looking to set up your tavern with some great props? From unique tankards and chests to tables and chairs we have a great selection of FREE 3D props for you to download and use.

just the dragon mug is pure awesome!

i had a problem tho: i imported the .dae, easy, and i placed the corresponding textures in the surface panel. 3DL is no problem, but with iray i get a purple render as soon as the diffuse (albedo) map is on. i tried everything, saving the imported object as .obj, making a prop (it does the purple thing too)...

since you know those items from sketchfab well, how do you manage that? i saw so many cool objects there but i'm not dealing with this problem every single time... i saw there were threads about purple stuff (with my lo-tech brain i didn't even grasp half of it), but i have imported my share of .obj and others, and i NEVER had this problem. and i really don't want to deinstall DS or such...

so how do you manage, @Kimonolady ?

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,405

just the dragon mug is pure awesome!

i had a problem tho: i imported the .dae, easy, and i placed the corresponding textures in the surface panel. 3DL is no problem, but with iray i get a purple render as soon as the diffuse (albedo) map is on. i tried everything, saving the imported object as .obj, making a prop (it does the purple thing too)...

since you know those items from sketchfab well, how do you manage that? i saw so many cool objects there but i'm not dealing with this problem every single time... i saw there were threads about purple stuff (with my lo-tech brain i didn't even grasp half of it), but i have imported my share of .obj and others, and i NEVER had this problem. and i really don't want to deinstall DS or such...

so how do you manage, @Kimonolady ?

I AM ANSWERING MY OWN QUESTION: i think i have found a way around it. i noticed that when i applied this albedo texture to any obj, it became purple. so i inspected the texture, and it's 72dpi. when i resampled the texture to 96dpi, IT WORKED!

absolutely no idea why it does that, but once up to 96dpi the problem seems resolved...