Hood morphs for 'Cool Sports for Genesis'

BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
edited December 1969 in Freebies

A small set of morphs for the hood of Cool Sports for Genesis.

Two hood-down morphs and two wind morphs, also a few adjustment morphs for when Genesis' head is turned or tilted (the hood is rigged to the head).
Download at http://www.sharecg.com/v/76030/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Hood-morphs-for-Cool-Sports-Genesis-outfit

Happy rendering. :)

CoolSports.jpg
900 x 600 - 166K

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

Very nice work there! Thanks so much! :-)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you for these! Very useful!

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Thank you, RAMWolff and Kerya.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,860
    edited May 2014

I got very excited when I saw this! The fact that I couldn't put the hood down was a big disappointment with this set for me. Now I can. Thank You!!!!

I always like to post an image in my Thank You message, so you see that I actually made good use of your contribution. In this image I wanted the hood blowing off of her head in the wind, not completely down. I accomplished that with:
    Down1 50%
    Down2 50%
    adjHeadTiltBack_Down1 40%
    adjHeadTiltBack_Down2 12%

Did you know that the GrayS.dsa material preset for Cool Sports has a bug in the use of the bump map? It uses the pants map on the shirt surface. I wrote a bug report.

Cools_Sports_Hood_in_the_wind_rain.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 950K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    I got very excited when I saw this! The fact that I couldn't put the hood down was a big disappointment with this set for me. Now I can. Thank You!!!!

I always like to post an image in my Thank You message, so you see that I actually made good use of your contribution. In this image I wanted the hood blowing off of her head in the wind, not completely down. I accomplished that with:
    Down1 50%
    Down2 50%
    adjHeadTiltBack_Down1 40%
    adjHeadTiltBack_Down2 12%

Did you know that the GrayS.dsa material preset for Cool Sports has a bug in the use of the bump map? It uses the pants map on the shirt surface. I wrote a bug report.

Hi Barbult,

Indeed, i always loved this outfit but not being able to put the hood down was a bit of a limitation. Never noticed the bug on the bump map, though.
    Thank you so much for posting this beautiful image ! The biggest reward for a freebiemaker is seeing people use the stuff you made, and you definitely made good use of it. :)