Morph Expansion Pack for SickleYield's SuperTee (Genesis)

BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
edited December 1969 in Freebies

A prop-morph expansion pack for SickleYield's SuperTee for Genesis.
This pack adds 6 hanging-on-a-clothesline morphs, 6 laying-on-the-floor morphs and 3 hanging-on-a-clotheshanger morphs.

Download at http://www.sharecg.com/v/76413/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Morph-Expansion-Pack-for-Sickle-SuperTee-Genesis

Happy rendering :)

SYST_MorphExpansion.jpg
500 x 360 - 148K

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

Nice work. Very realistic looking.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Nice work. Very realistic looking.

Thank you, SickleYield !
    Happy to hear that. :coolsmile:
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited December 1969

Nice work, thanks!

edited June 2014

SimonJM said:
    Nice work, thanks!

You're welcome, SimonJM.
    Post edited by BlackFeather1973 on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited June 2014

Looks pretty good. Too bad I don't have that particular Tee-shirt. Now, if only this worked on her Sickle Snug Tank Genesis or Sickle Skinny Tee...:coolsmirk:

Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,860
    edited December 1969

I can't use this morph set either, but I do get great use from many of your freebies - so much so that I made a PayPal donation via ShareCG. I hope you received it OK. And I hope others consider donating for your great work, too.

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Yay! These morphs will be so useful!

But at the moment I can't seem to get into ShareCG. It'll have to wait.

Meanwhile, where do I get SickleYield's Super Tee? Is it a paid item, or a freebie? (I don't actually care. I need clothing I can hang and drop on the floor, and I'm happy to pay to get it!)

edited December 1969

Meanwhile, where do I get SickleYield's Super Tee? Is it a paid item, or a freebie? (I don't actually care. I need clothing I can hang and drop on the floor, and I'm happy to pay to get it!)

IT's a paid for item over at Renderosity.
    edited December 1969

IT's a paid for item over at Renderosity.

Thanks, Tramp!

edited December 1969

I've searched Renderosity and can only find the Super Tee for M4 and H4. Drat! Where's it hiding?

edited December 1969

I've searched Renderosity and can only find the Super Tee for M4 and H4. Drat! Where's it hiding?
    It's part of a larger set of shirts for Genesis called Sickle Classics Genesis: Tops 01.
    edited December 1969

Looks pretty good. Too bad I don't have that particular Tee-shirt. Now, if only this worked on her Sickle Snug Tank Genesis or Sickle Skinny Tee...:coolsmirk:
    Added to my small-sunday-projects-i-might-actually-ever-get-done-someday-if-this-list-wasn't-so-long-already... :-P
    (no promises though)

As TrampGraphics kindly pointed out, it's in the "Sickle Classics Genesis: Tops 01" pack over at Rendo, a set with excellent bang for the buck.

I can't use this morph set either, but I do get great use from many of your freebies - so much so that I made a PayPal donation via ShareCG. I hope you received it OK. And I hope others consider donating for your great work, too.
    Your donation was well received, barbult. That was very kind of you and much appreciated. I would have sent a thank-you message sooner but i wanted to include a render, thought you would appreciate that. :)
    My new raccoon is now a happy little fellow in my content library, and he sends you his best regards.
    Thank you, barbult !

amRaccoon.jpg
    800 x 640 - 599K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,860
    edited June 2014

I'm glad to hear that the donation process works. Your raccoon looks kind of fierce. Nice render.
    Edit: Opps, I meant "looks" not "likes".

Post edited by barbult on
    edited December 1969

It's part of a larger set of shirts for Genesis called Sickle Classics Genesis: Tops 01.

Ah! Thanks again, Tramp!

edited December 1969

Yay! I got the Sickle tops pack and finally got into ShareCG for your morphs.

(Nice collection of tops.)

This is going to be fun.

Thank you!