sai3.jpg
900 x 506 - 81K
sai2.jpg
900 x 506 - 76K
Post edited by mCasual on

Comments

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 141

Thanks for sharing

I use several of your scripts (again thanks for the generosity to share those helpful items)
    And now a saucer.... I was looking for one for my spaceport
    ...and there might be interessting stories of super heroes (or villians....) not from this planet

Stay healthy in this troubled times

atoxic

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited July 2020
    atoxic said:

Thanks for sharing

I use several of your scripts (again thanks for the generosity to share those helpful items)
    ...and there might be interessting stories of super heroes (or villians....) not from this planet

atoxic

you're welcome

i dont think i have other props that are sci fi that i cant think of

well i have a Lost-in-space saucer i may add some day

and my not really completed star trek bridge

oops actually i have the Appollo Mission Control console and time tunnel

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9/mcjnasamissioncontrolconsole

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9/mcjthetunnel

OH MY SPOCK my star trek bridge was in 2006 ! and i didnt get to post it

( because i wanted an automated blinking lights on the consoles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AeDTe1P8n4

mcjSolarMinimum2.jpg
    1080 x 1920 - 1M

Hello, thanks again.

Although my Space Port is still in an very early stage of construction, your Space Discs have landed.
    I added a little bit of landing gear via Hexagon. 
    And your Mission Control Consol fits very well in the Flight Control.

Nice Days and Nice Renders 

atoxic

space port work 1w.png
    1153 x 730 - 1M
  • tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048

I was thinking today "We probably could use a decent alien invasion about now..."

Thanks for this!

@atoxic

Nice!  Where did you get the saucer legs from?

edited July 2020

At tj_1ca9500b:  I made the saucer legs in Hexagon, quick and dirty as static props.
    If mCasual agrees I can try to upload the files over at Rendo (I haven't figured out how to upload files in DAZ so that you can find and use them....)
    atoxic

Post edited by atoxic on
    atoxic said:

At tj_1ca9500b:  I made the saucer legs in Hexagon, quick and dirty as static props.
    If mCasual agrees I can try to upload the files over at Rendo (I haven't figured out how to upload files in DAZ so that you can find and use them....)
    atoxic

Just a note.  If the .obj or associated Daz zip file is sufficiently tiny, you may be able to attach the landing gear files here...  or mCasual might be able to share those over at his site if he likes them too...

It might be a cool idea to incorporate 'landing gear bays' into the model as well, but that may be a bit too involved for a 'simple add-on'.  I suppose someone could play around with it in Hexagon or whatever if they really cared.  Mainly though, I just like the 'cartoon/parody' take on the landing gear!  And the saucer too of course!

Hi,
    adding a "landing gear bay" into the mesh of the saucer would require some work and a lot of tweaking or even interruption of the original mesh (that something I usually dont do).
    But I tried to add a landig gear box to the legs which should give a smiliar effect.
    Have to work a little bit about the concept, not quite ready, but it seems to work.

atoxic

mc saucer landing test 2.png
    1153 x 730 - 444K

Looking good so far!

edited July 2020

you could post them on sharecg or renderosity, including modified saucers, and i'd add links to in in my release page for the saucer

atoxic said:

Thanks for sharing

atoxic

you're welcome

i dont think i have other props that are sci fi that i cant think of

well i have a Lost-in-space saucer i may add some day

and my not really completed star trek bridge

atoxic said:

Hi,
    adding a "landing gear bay" into the mesh of the saucer would require some work and a lot of tweaking or even interruption of the original mesh (that something I usually dont do).
    But I tried to add a landig gear box to the legs which should give a smiliar effect.
    Have to work a little bit about the concept, not quite ready, but it seems to work.

atoxic

deviantart_557918782_add your own background Yode.png
    1080 x 1920 - 2M

Hello.
    It took some time but now Old Joe's Saucer Maintenance, Repair and Assessoire Shop has opend.
    I have uploaded the Add On's for the saucer over at Rendo's freebie page (in the case the file is still to big to upload here).
    At the moment only the additional parts for the saucer, instructions how to mount items to the saucer see Read Me in zip file. I am still struggling with the Space Port settings.

BUT the alien INVASION has begun! They are all over the town! Blocking streets. Leaving graffiti on the walls. Littering sidewalks. Getting boozed and playing at maximum a noise spectrum they call music: The Alien Tourist Invasion has started (Visit Earth as long it still exist, Exoctic natives [Warning by Galatic Bureau of Health - Danger of contagious madness could not be excluded....See samples in free-tv and official news]).

atoxic

PS It seems that I could upload the zip file with the items here as well.

mc saucer a5.png
    1171 x 730 - 1M
    mc saucer a3.png
    659 x 730 - 592K
    mc saucer a8.png
    1171 x 730 - 1M
    zip
    zip
    mc saucer add on.zip
    3M
    edited August 2020

Thanks

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9/mcjstagedalieninvasionsaucer

i added a serction to the release page of the saucer

a link to this zip file here

a link to the renderosity freebie page

a link to this forum thread

atoxic said:

Hello.
    It took some time but now Old Joe's Saucer Maintenance, Repair and Assessoire Shop has opend.
    I have uploaded the Add On's for the saucer over at Rendo's freebie page (in the case the file is still to big to upload here).
    At the moment only the additional parts for the saucer, instructions how to mount items to the saucer see Read Me in zip file. I am still struggling with the Space Port settings.

BUT the alien INVASION has begun! They are all over the town! Blocking streets. Leaving graffiti on the walls. Littering sidewalks. Getting boozed and playing at maximum a noise spectrum they call music: The Alien Tourist Invasion has started (Visit Earth as long it still exist, Exoctic natives [Warning by Galatic Bureau of Health - Danger of contagious madness could not be excluded....See samples in free-tv and official news]).

atoxic

PS It seems that I could upload the zip file with the items here as well.

deviantart_651502980_Amy visits Tokyo During The Staged Alien Invasion.jpg
    1080 x 1920 - 186K