Beta testers for Genesis 1 Wearable Presets

fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

I put together 25 wearable presets for Genesis 1 outfits, since they didn't come with them.  Since I've actually packaged them for DIM and included metadata I hope some people would try them out and let me know if it all works properly for them.  You don't need to own all of the outfits (in fact, I'd like to hear what happens if you try to use ones for which you don't own the outfits and/or the add-on textures).

I've attached the DIM-compatible zip (as well as the readme and product image, if you want to look at them first).

Thanks

zip
zip
FIXMYPC00000001-01_FixmypcmikeGenesis1WearablePresets.zip
2M
txt
txt
Fixmypcmike Genesis 1 Wearable Presets readme.txt
Fixmypcmike Genesis 1 Wearable Presets.png
768 x 768 - 174K

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,247

I installed them manually. I don't use Smart Content.

They appear to be all working as intended. If one does not own either the models or the required textures, then one gets square boxes and error messages - as expected.

Thank you :-)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

Thanks for the feedback

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I tested them all to.

a) 3 products I owned - Outcome if I have both the geometries & textures - both load correctly with no errors.

b) 1 product I owned but had no textures - Outcome if I have the geometries but not the textures - the geometries load correctly but I must either repeatedly click 'ignore' or click once 'stop asking' or 'browse to' for the missing list of textures.

c) Rest of products I did not own - Outcome if I have none of the geometries or textures (or possibly some of the textures, hard to say for sure without manually checking) is the grey boxes and two error dialogue pop ups listing missing dsf & jpg files.