Morph Expansion Pack for Wilmap's G2F Short Skirt

BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
edited June 2014 in Freebies

A prop-morph expansion pack for Wilmap's G2F Short Skirt.

The furniture morphs are for use with Wilmap's furniture (set 2 & set 3). Parent the skirt to the furniture prop and apply the corresponding morph. For the bedroom cupboard, parent the skirt to the individual drawers.

Tip : the morphs will probably look better if you set smoothing to 'generic' instead of 'base shape matching'.

Download at http://www.sharecg.com/v/76461/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Morph-Expansion-Pack-for-Wilmaps-G2F-Short-Skirt

Happy rendering. :)

PDSS_MorphExpansion.jpg
600 x 600 - 288K
Post edited by BlackFeather1973 on

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you. I used the link in your signature to find the morphs on ShareCG.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Oops, forgot the download link, fixed now.
    Thanks for pointing that out.
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Oops, forgot the download link, fixed now.
    Thanks for pointing that out.

You're welcome. :)

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Oh, goody! More clothing sloppiness from BlackFeather1973! This is great! This, together with the set for SickleYield's Tee, and we can make a fine mess on the bedroom floor or get a pretty convincing clothesline or closet happening. If you're thinking of doing this to some other types of clothing as well, I'll be an eager downloader and thank-youer!

Thank you for this!

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Nice job on filling this void. There aren't enough crumpled clothing around. :)

edited June 2014

BlackFeather, I installed the morphs, but then couldn't find them. I tried following the path in the zip's folders, but that didn't help. Any advice?

Ooops! Silly me! I finally figured out that the morphs installed right into the skirt, and work with the sliders. I was looking for something to click in the content tab.

So, never mind! :D

Post edited by Tallulahdahling on
    edited December 1969

Oh, goody! More clothing sloppiness from BlackFeather1973! This is great! This, together with the set for SickleYield's Tee, and we can make a fine mess on the bedroom floor or get a pretty convincing clothesline or closet happening. If you're thinking of doing this to some other types of clothing as well, I'll be an eager downloader and thank-youer!

Thank you for this!

Vaskania said:
    Nice job on filling this void. There aren't enough crumpled clothing around. :)

Thanks, glad you like em.
    BlackFeather, I installed the morphs, but then couldn't find them. I tried following the path in the zip's folders, but that didn't help. Any advice? Ooops! Silly me! I finally figured out that the morphs installed right into the skirt, and work with the sliders. I was looking for something to click in the content tab. So, never mind! :D
    Yes, they're sliders in the parameters tab. DS will automatically pick them up when loading the skirt.
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Great Idea. I like these.

I don't have Sickleyields shirt, so could you possibly do this for one of my shirts please?

edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Great Idea. I like these.

I don't have Sickleyields shirt, so could you possibly do this for one of my shirts please?

Thank you, Wilmap. Glad you like em.
    I'll probably be doing another set for some of your clothing, yes. More than happy to support one of our foremost freebie-makers. :)
    edited December 1969

I'm having fun with your morphs for Wendy's skirt and SickleYield's tee.

Title: Shopping Spree

ShoppingSpree_Framed_Signed_MistyAndMikesOrton_reduced.jpg
    1061 x 970 - 470K
    edited December 1969

Thank you for sharing your render, Tallulahdahling.
    Lol, her expression says it all : that must have been quite a succesfull and satisfactory shopping spree. :lol:
    edited June 2014

Thank you for sharing your render, Tallulahdahling.
    Lol, her expression says it all : that must have been quite a succesfull and satisfactory shopping spree. :lol:

Thank you, BlackFeather. I am rather pleased with her expression.

I'll tell you what, I get a real kick out of sliding those sliders and making virtual clothing fall to the floor. It's better therapy than popping bubble wrap!

Post edited by Tallulahdahling on
  • none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Nice idea. Thanks BlackFeather for doing the freebie Wilmap items. :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,855
    edited December 2014

Deleted - posted in wrong thread.

Post edited by barbult on
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Awsome morphs for the clothings. Thank you very much. We could need more of this (maybe for the G2Males clothings too).

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited December 1969

Awsome morphs for the clothings. Thank you very much. We could need more of this (maybe for the G2Males clothings too).

But ... but ... us men don't leave clothing draped over the floor ... ;)