Better Fur Bump Maps For Melody & Micah

EthinEthin Posts: 1,072
edited September 2020 in Freebies

Bump maps that add fur with direction and flow for Melody & Micah, both found @ https://www.daz3d.com/. Matching .png files so paw pads can be added to any diffuse texture.

Plus a bonus set for Achronicity's Kasa digitigrade feet.

https://sharecg.com/v/96383/view/11/Poser/Better-Fur-Bump-Maps-For-Melody-Micah

Post edited by Ethin on

Comments

• Where does one find these digitigrade feet?

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,072

Where does one find these digitigrade feet?

Unfortunately they are no longer available, it's just for if you already have them.

If you have a furaffinity account you could try contacting there creator Achronicity.

• furaffinity sounds like a fetish devil

• that said one could easily create digitgrade for Melody and Micah as they are legacy figures based on Hiro and Aiko  so have body parts one can use morphloader and their original feet

furaffinity sounds like a fetish devil

Exactly, so be warned.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

It's an online art gallery focusing upon anthropomorphic characters ("funny animals", "furries", "animal people", etc.)...

...with a strong emphasis on explicit erotica.

As Ethin noted, "BE WARNED!!!"

However, if you visit without joining, you will only see the "tame" material, so no lewd "surprises".

Sincerely,

Bill

• R-O StudiosR-O Studios Posts: 99
    edited September 2020
    Ethin said:

Where does one find these digitigrade feet?

Unfortunately they are no longer available, it's just for if you already have them.

If you have a furaffinity account you could try contacting there creator Achronicity.

I like the bump maps, but I would not make an account again for the feet because reasons and what Redfern said, even though I don't need too.

Post edited by R-O Studios on

Noticed an issue with the head map I couldn't let slide, sorry I didn't catch it sooner.

Its been fixed and the zip has been updated.

• Excellent, thanks! I faked up a sort of fur bump map from a monochrome texture years ago, but I was never really happy with it. I'll get this installed and have a play with it at the weekend.

Your all very welcome! laugh

• Nice, Thank you

• VilianVilian Posts: 282

Time to get back to rendering ^.^ Thanks for sharing the maps, they look lovely!

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,575

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Yiffinity 

• I really love this, and I would love to download it but registration for new users on sharecg is closed :( Is there any alternative way to get my paws on the file?