Back again. !

grylingrylin Posts: 278
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hello to all. i am back yet again, after a long time. I have decided to make free faces fro m4 and v4 . but i am missing an inject/remove tool that exists for ds 2,0 ,2.3. however im trying to create these in ds 4.6 .
I will take any requests

Comments

• reelyorreelyor Posts: 235
    edited December 1969

Glad you're back!!

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited December 1969

aki3 said:
    Hello to all. i am back yet again, after a long time. I have decided to make free faces fro m4 and v4 . but i am missing an inject/remove tool that exists for ds 2,0 ,2.3. however im trying to create these in ds 4.6 .
    I will take any requests

if that tool is a daz script in .ds format, you could try simply renaming the .ds file to .dsa

not guaranteed to work,

but for my scripts, very often, the DS1/ DS2 versions are simply the DS3/DS4 .dsa file renamed to .ds

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Welcome back!

I won't ask for a specific person, but I would be interested in somebody who would look good with a chocolate-brown skin texture - which means a non-European facial structure. I'll leave specifics up to you.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,390
    edited December 1969

Welcome back

• FIRSTFIRST Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

That´s good news!

Really appreciated your "fun"tastic work!

Will there be any chance to purchase some of your "old" works?

If not, maybe you will try your skills on some "A-Team" faces, the Winchesters of "supernatural", the incredible Bruce Campbell [and his "burn notice"-fellas] or such beauties as Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Love-Hewitt...

Anyhow - I think we´ll love it!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807
    edited December 1969

Glad to see you back! :-)

I'd love to see a Jenna Coleman morph...