COF Traumatized Childhood Poses for Genesis 1

edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hey guys. Guess what... I'm finally back in full! Annnnnd it didn't take me long to get the first freebie put up after the unexpected leave of absence. This is a pose set for Genesis 1, intended for use with the Basic Child shape. The kiddies are commonly neglected, and what little I have found seems to be centered around fluffy, happy-go-lucky kiddies. Which is fine, but childhood isn't always happy and carefree.

So... I made these poses. =) Please make sure to read the included Read-me file, there are some quirks with these poses that do not normally exist with my products.

SickleYield, and Khory -
I wanted to say thank-you to both of you for helping me figure out the drop-to-floor issue in the other thread.
Annnnnd the folks over in the Skype group as well - lot of good ideas and information. Thank you again!

Contents:
3 Zero Poses
-- 1 Full Body Zero
-- 1 Upper Body Zero
-- 1 Lower Body Zero

10 Full Body Poses
10 Upper Body Partial Poses
10 Lower Body Partial Poses

I've uploaded the file to my website, ShareCG, and my DeviantArt gallery, so if you don't like my website, you do have other options.

http://www.childeoffyre.com
Click on the splash image, and then click "Poses" from the LEFT HAND side navigation menu. You'll find the thumbnail right there in the top group of poses. The download link will be at the bottom of the product page, underneath the specifics and the stats.

ShareCG :
http://www.sharecg.com/v/76980/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/COF-Traumatized-Childhood-for-Genesis-1

Deviant Art :
http://childe-of-fyre.deviantart.com/art/COF-Traumatized-Childhood-472873403

COF-TC-MainPromo.jpg
800 x 605 - 175K
COF-TC-sm.jpg
200 x 200 - 24K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thank you for this great freebie.

Excellent work.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Incredible poses.
    Very powerful.
    Thanks for sharing so much. :)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

So many uses for this :) Thankies much for sharing, Seliah :-)

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

As I said in my comments over at ShareCG, I wanted to try the poses out with other figures. I've played with it a little bit using the Young Teen figures and like the results! It takes a minimal amount of repositioning, mostly in the legs and feet, to get a good effect but it's hardly an effort. These poses also make great starting points for new poses. It's nice to see in the mad rush to support G2 figures that somebody is willing to create work for the G1 figures, which I find easier to use and suit my needs just fine. Thanks again!

• edited December 1969

Ganthor-

I'm actually glad that they work pretty well with the other figures (so far). I wasn't sure how well it would work, given the proportional differences between the Basic Child and say... adult Genesis, or even the teens.

I don't own the G2's. Well, I have V6 sitting in my product library, got her on some super sale somewhere. But I haven't even downloaded her, let alone any clothing that will fit her, etc. It's just not that high on my priorities. I still support the Gen3's and Gen4's... and I have a few other things planned for Genesis 1 as well. =)

• ssweetessweete Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Ooo welcome back I missed your creations.
    Thanks muchly