V4/A4-G3F Bi-directional Pose Transfer

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
edited November 2020 in Freebies

I don't want anyone to feel that I am carpet bombing the forum, it's not my intent, I have simply had an attack of inspiration and want to run as far with it as I can while it's still with me.

This script was requested by @arrow1 over on Renderosity. It had not been my plan to do this as G3F and G8F are so similar that a very simple script can correct the pose for G3F. But then it occurred to me that if I did it once, in the main script, then that would be time saved for everyone.

Anyway, in the same theme as my other pose transfer scripts I have two scripts covering bi-directional pose transfer between V4/A4 and G3F. I cover the V4/A4 script in this post, and the return script in my next post in this thread.

Both scripts operate by you loading the source figure with the correct pose, the loading the destination figure and running the script. You need to identify V4's/A4's hip in one drop-down combo box, and G3F's hip in the other and then press the 'ACCEPT' button to run it. Some tweaks may be needed after the script is used, but probably not too much.

As this is the V4/A4->G3F post, here are some images of it working. This is Adam Thwaites' ACJenny wearing SWAM's Seema Hair in her G3F incarnation showing that after initially being in her zero pose, when the script is applied she matches the V4 character zero pose quite well.

Then two images, a before and after image with V4 providing the source pose:

I do hope someone finds this useful.

Regards,

Richard.

zip
zip
V4PoseTransferToG3F.zip
V4PoseTransferToG3F01.jpg
941 x 911 - 426K
V4PoseTransferToG3F02.jpg
941 x 911 - 444K
V4PoseTransferToG3F03.jpg