Wynter Sox (For Fisty's Ankle Socks)

edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hey guys,

So, I downloaded Fisty's socks the other night. They're lovely, by the way. (Thanks again, Fisty!) Anyway... I wound up with textures for them. When I first saw them, they were just begging to be textured. I wound up with 26 textures for these! I didn't intend to make so many, it just kind of... happened. LOL

So here we are. What I did for them was more along the vein of a winter sock/heavy duty knit/warm type of texturing. These are essentially winter knit textures for the socks. 26 in all, a mixture between solid colored 'yarn' types, and variegated yarn types. Some for the guys, some for the girls.

I do have a few more planned - I would like to do some kiddie patterns, and maybe some more for the guys to use. There's something in here for everyone so to speak - girls, guys, kiddies - but I'll probably wind up doing one more pack before all is said and done.

Some of the textures are done on greyscale maps, so if you don't like my color combinations, you can just set your own via the diffuse color in the surfaces tab.

And hey, look! No seams this time, Fisty! Can I take my dunce cap off now? =)

Have fun with them, folks.

----------------

http://www.childeoffyre.com
-Click splash. Click CLOTHING in left hand side navigation menu. Click the item's thumbnail. Download link is at the bottom of the item page.

ShareCG:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/77545/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Wynter-Sox-for-Fistys-free-Genesis-Ankle-Socks

WynterSox03.jpg
900 x 900 - 576K
WynterSox01.jpg
900 x 900 - 541K

Comments

• edited December 1969

Oops. This is the thumbnail you'll be looking for, if you get it from my website. (Forgot to attach it!)

cof-wyntersox-sm.jpg
    200 x 200 - 41K
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you. These are wonderful.

• LimneryLimnery Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

They're lovely. Thank you!

• edited December 1969

Kismet, Cuisle - you're welcome. Hope you have fun with them. =)

As an update - one of the posters over on ShareCG let me know that there was a couple of errors with the texture references with the Solid 04.duf and the Solid 15.duf. I've updated my zip file to correct this, so if you've downloaded them before today, please re-download the zip and replace the two problematic files with the corrected ones in the new zip. Sorry for the inconvenience. I had a typo when I named the texture file, and I had thought for sure that I'd caught all of them in the mats. Apparently, I missed two! I have fixed this now, so a re-download and replace of the two files should fix the issue for you.

Sorry!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Thanks muchly Seliah. :coolsmile:

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

These are fabulous =) Thanks Seliah!

• edited December 1969

I'm glad you like them, Fisty! And thanks for making them available! :D