Simple Room 3A... a simple room for simple needs.

McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
edited September 2014 in Freebies

Simple Room 3A

It can be found here:
http://www.ShareCG.com/v/77561/view/11/Poser/Simple-Room-3A

Just a simple room with a posable door (dial operated), separate walls that can be turned on or off (read the included "ReadThisToo" document to find out how to "turn on" a wall… and also what turns them off)… (mostly stuff like lying and hanging things with nails)… separate ceilings, separate light switch and outlet, and a small section of hallway.

SR3w.jpg
1363 x 1138 - 345K
SR2w.jpg
1363 x 1138 - 365K
SR1w.jpg
1363 x 1138 - 352K
Post edited by McGyver on

Comments

• edited December 1969

Very Nice! I like the details and the fact that you included a hallway with it. Thanks!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Very nice... thank you. I was afraid to leave a rating at ShareCg because I always get it backwards... when it looks like you are giving 5 stars its a 0 rating and when it looks like you are giving no stars it says a 10 rating??

• edited December 1969

Thank you very much! This looks great!

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 1969

Hi, thank you all for you kind comments...

Unfortunately something slipped by...

Simple Room 3A was missing "Glass_EnviroMap2.png"... I guess since it was already in my "Vix_CommonTex" folder, I failed to get an error message... I suppose that is an argument against having textures share a folder, although it saves the person downloading the model, memory resources... it makes it harder to check the model without testing it specially.

So if you downloaded it, you should probably download it again... I really hate when I mess up... I guess doing a couple of models at once can lead to mix-ups... Sorry.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

This is a very nice room set. One thing that would make it better, though, is if it also included a straight section of hallway, not just the corner section. That way, you could link together multiple rooms side-by-side along a single stretch of hallway.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Simply fantastic. Thank you very much.