COF Spirit of Despair (Genesis 1)

edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hi, folks. It recently occurred to me that I haven't made poor Genesis it's own package for this series of poses. I have covered most of the other commonly used figures with the series, but I have been remiss on including Genesis for a number of reasons, not the least of which was the lack of a working computer for over a year. =)

I've rectified that finally. This is the Genesis package for the Despair series of poses. Like the others, the poses in the zip file are not just conversions of any of my others; they are new poses built for Genesis inside of Daz Studio. While they were built along a sort of grim theme, they are pretty versatile. They could be used in just about any scene, for any reason, depending on what you do with Genesis' facial expression, and some tweaking of things like the head tilt/angle and hand positions.

The package follows my usual standard build. Full body, upper body, lower body poses are all sub-foldered for ease of use, and there are ten of each, plus three zero poses for each sub-folder to reset Genesis (or part of it) to zero position if you need to.

I will eventually do a set for the G2 female and the G2 male, but I'm not yet working on it. I'm still familiarizing myself with the G2's, and I just don't use them much, nor do I have much of a library for them. All my personal characters are built on Gen3's, Gen4's, and Genesis 1, so I don't know how much use the G2's will actually see in my library. But I will certainly do packs for them eventually as well.

A couple of notes :
-- Some minor adjustments will be required for things like hair, clothing, scene setting and props, etc.
-- Some minor adjustments will be required to accommodate some of Genesis' shapes as well. Things like more muscular thighs, or the heavier set body shapes will need to have hand positions tweaked so that the fingers/palms aren't going through Genesis' limbs or clothing, and such like that.

Included Files :
* 10 Full Body Poses
* 10 Upper Body Poses
* 10 Lower Body Poses
* 3 Zero Poses

Required Files :
Daz Studio 4.x (or Poser DSON)
Genesis 1

I have the poses posted at my website, and over on ShareCG as well.

http://www.childeoffyre.com/despair.html

-- The thumbnail is at the very bottom of the list.
-- I'm linking you directly to the Despair series page, because there were so many thumbnails on my Pose page a while back from this series that I had to make a sort of sub-category on the page. The thumbnails were bogging the page down. You'll understand why when you load that link. =)

-- Please understand that the page I linked to here DOES break my site navigation, you'd need to enter my main weblink into your browser in order to get the rest of my site navigation back. I'm working on this, just not sure what all I will end up doing with the website layout yet. I'm thinking on it still.

ShareCG :
http://www.sharecg.com/v/77615/view/21/DAZ-Studio/COF-Spirit-of-Despair-Genesis-1

COF-Despair-Genesis-Pose3.jpg
700 x 700 - 112K
COF-Despair-Genesis-MainPromo.jpg
700 x 700 - 93K

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

The look wonderful. Thank you very much Seliah.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

That is sad. But in a very good way. Thank you very much.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

Thank you! I love the despair poses for the older figures, it's great to have them for Genesis.