Full Abandone Land Environment for DAZ Studio and Poser!

2»

Comments

• The above links work perfectly, they lead us
    directly paresentação page freebie.
    You must be registered to download. Registration is free!
    I posted two links that go straight to download that will only work
    if you sign before trying to download them through these.
    Honestly, I never had problems with my freebies.
    Good luck to all!
    Cheers!

Abandoned Land for DAZ Studio 4.8
    http://www.sharecg.com/get_file.php?upload_file_id=56205

Abandoned Land for Poser
    http://www.sharecg.com/get_file.php?upload_file_id=56204

I am happy to help!

I would like to take writing here about a big question that I'm having. I do not know if it's the right place to ask.

I created a huge scene for halloween theme that has lots of greenery. I used the Instances method to multiply plants and grasses, but do not know how to save or create props for each plant open normally without losing Instances. Every time I saved a prop of a particular plant with Instances,
    when I click the prop saved her, she opens herself. What should I do?
    If anyone could help me, I would be eternally grateful!

I see that no one can help me on my question about Instances.
    They look like they are focused more on the freebie. OK! Thanks anyway!
    At the end of this page, I posted another update the link to Abandoned Land.
    If not, they can do a search on Gendragon in my gallery.

My best Regards!

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

the share cg link gave back a zip file that does not contain the Geometry/*.obj file structures so the set is unusable for me.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

The poser version has geometry.  You can grab the Daz and Poser versions and use what you need.  Just bare in mine the materials might now work in Daz.  They are MC6 but they don't always work.

• Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172
    edited October 2015

Look at us!
    Frankly, I'm tied hand.
    I work with DAZ Studio, never had a Poser installed on my PC and have never seen
    as is its interface or how to work it.
    This freebie I was creating to be for sale, but it was long time since I posted anything on freebie session, so I decided to donate this, but it's giving me a lot of headaches, because I'm getting dozens of complaints ShareCG mail. I had only two email positively ok!
    It's something that makes me more depressed than I already am.

I apologize for my incompetence. DAZ 3D, has a huge amount of Poser users and the vast majority dominates Poser, are artists with "A" uppercase, no enthusiast who never studied real art like me.
    Of good will, a friend known as JeffersonAF, the Renderosity, converted
    the file in a way that it uses to sell their products for Poser.
    I'm sorry to everyone who could not take advantage of the freebie.
    Not risk me again posting some freebie again, I'm too old
    for this. It is exhausting for me mentally.

My sincere apologies!

I would ask humbly and do not offend me, who do not ask me to convert this file for Poser because I have no idea how to do it, by
    Try as I might.

Thank you all for your patience!

My best Regards!

Post edited by Gendragon3D on

Don't pay any attention to the negative emails.  You stated in the first post about the product and if people are too lazy to read, that is not your fault.  I think it's a wonderful gift.  If people are having a problem with it, will all the upgrades and updates and freebies, not to mention those who willingly help any who ask, then they can make their own.  The only problem I had was the download link, I had NO problem with the props.  You at least tried to make it workable in Poser.  Many artists these days, especially at other sites I won't name, forget there are Daz users or just can't be bothered.  I appreciate all your work and generousity in giving these freebies.

Thank You

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

Hey gen, I'm on studio. My apologies for not making that clear. But DS asked me to locate the OBJ files, I simply did not find them in the ZIP from shareCG and I think I looked everywhere. I could be mistaken. 

• Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172
    edited October 2015

New post: Page Link:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/82483/view/5/3D-Model/Abandoned-Land-Full-ObJ
    Download: http://www.sharecg.com/get_file.php?upload_file_id=56278

The file was exported to OBJ from DAZ Studio with all the textures
    original. Likely to have problems with the scale when exporting to Poser,
    as I was told, Poser works with other measures.
    When exporting atravéz of DAZ Studio noticed that if you choose it will export Poser
    scale for 8fts or 0.410105%, I hope this helps at the time of export.

It's all I can do for you!
    Thank you for the patience!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

My Poser has a mind of its own when it comes to importing "any" objects when it comes to scale, I don't worry about it.

Downloaded the new file and D/S4.8 something imported it just fine. Thank you very much :-)

It's such a great set and your render is very good Gendragon.

• Be welcome!

Enjoy!

Follow me: www.facebook.com/gendragon3d

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

Thanks so much for putting this on ShareCG!

edited October 2015

I am happy to help!

I would like to take writing here about a big question that I'm having. I do not know if it's the right place to ask.

I created a huge scene for halloween theme that has lots of greenery. I used the Instances method to multiply plants and grasses, but do not know how to save or create props for each plant open normally without losing Instances. Every time I saved a prop of a particular plant with Instances,
    when I click the prop saved her, she opens herself. What should I do?
    If anyone could help me, I would be eternally grateful!

Are you using Poser or Studio for your scene?  Have you tried saving it as a scene file rather than a Prop?  I've noticed the instances don't save as props for me.  Also, though I've never actually tried it, I wonder if you can export instances in something like Hexagon, convert them into OBJ format then re-import them.

Post edited by Sky77 on

I think he is mainly a Daz user, he did mention about it in previous posts.

• I think he is mainly a Daz user, he did mention about it in previous posts.

That's it!
    I Gendragon, use only DAZ Studio 4.8 Pro, nothing understand Poser.
    I create my models and scenes in ZBrush4R7, Sculptris and Cinema 4D.

As for doubt with Instances, I received help from Design Anvil.
    Four months ago, he and I had together created the product, "G3D-DA Grass and Plant Pack", consisting of solid plant that does not use any transparency map. I did the modeling and he completed the wonderfully product Instances using the technique. When the product was released, it had not yet received the copy with the changes. After I posted this question here in the forum, I noticed that he saved several sets of mixed plants as "Scene Subset". He informed me after I sent an email to him.
    The Instance creates replicas but it can not be imported into obj or saved as props, it's as if the objects were not there geometrically speaking. Thus rendering becomes much faster.

I have no doubts about it!

Note: I only use DAZ Studio 4.8 Pro, please engrave!
    Thank you! :-)

I think he is mainly a Daz user, he did mention about it in previous posts.

That's it!
    I Gendragon, use only DAZ Studio 4.8 Pro, nothing understand Poser.
    I create my models and scenes in ZBrush4R7, Sculptris and Cinema 4D.

As for doubt with Instances, I received help from Design Anvil.
    Four months ago, he and I had together created the product, "G3D-DA Grass and Plant Pack", consisting of solid plant that does not use any transparency map. I did the modeling and he completed the wonderfully product Instances using the technique. When the product was released, it had not yet received the copy with the changes. After I posted this question here in the forum, I noticed that he saved several sets of mixed plants as "Scene Subset". He informed me after I sent an email to him.
    The Instance creates replicas but it can not be imported into obj or saved as props, it's as if the objects were not there geometrically speaking. Thus rendering becomes much faster.

I have no doubts about it!

Note: I only use DAZ Studio 4.8 Pro, please engrave!
    Thank you! :-)

LOL that makes 2 of us, about only using Studio anyway.  I'm glad you got it worked out.  The prop pack looks amazing by the way - added to my ever growing wishlist!  wink