Addon Ramp for Compact Cyberpunk Apartment Building [Free Standalone addon for commercial product]

Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693
edited March 2021 in Freebies

A helpful forumite pointed out that the ramp I included with my Compact Cyberpunk Apartment Building was a bit steep - so I made an addon ramp (technically 2 ramps - one turing left, the other right) with a more gentle gradient.

They smart prop to the main steps so select that first (otherwise they'll load below ground level - an unfortunate side effect of me making the apartment before the building ;) ) You can still use them - just select and hit ctrl-D to get them up to ground level (or move manually).

Available here:

https://sharecg.com/v/97317/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Addon-Ramps-for-CCA-Building

Addon Ramp pic.jpg
1200 x 1200 - 486K
Post edited by Silent Winter on

Comments

• The sharecg page is lacking its link to the ramp.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

He's right, no download link.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693
    edited March 2021

Sorry about that - it said it had uploaded but looking again today it clearly hadn't. I've reuploaded it now :)

(Chrome seemed to work better than Firefox - tried it 3 times with FF to no joy - should be ok now :) )

Thanks for pointing it out :)

Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

I forgot to mention that the ramp comes with 'new' as well as 'used' textures (by default it loads with the 'used' texture but there are material presets for both 'new' and 'used')