Mr Sparky's 2014 Halloween Freebie - WitchyWoo House

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited December 1969 in Freebies

This years haunting freebie has a twist more twistier than a Mummy in a tumble dryer. The zip contains both a 3d model (Poser prop format) and a printable .PDF that allows you to make up a real world model.

So if you're allowed to play with sharp objects and don't eat your crayons :) You can print it, cut it and colour it with pencils, felt-tips and even paint.

Being my 1st ever 3d-to-real model, on the real version the roof does need to be trimmed a little, and you'll need to add some details like a chimmney. But it does look pretty cool when printed out and coloured, even better when lit up with some LED lights.

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

post2.jpg
600 x 600 - 52K
post1.jpg
600 x 600 - 72K

Comments

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited October 2014

oh! what a great idea!!!
    i will not use for halloween...(because i don´t celebrate)..but i like it a lot!
    thanks you so much!

Post edited by mininessie on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Mr. Sparky. I'll enjoy using this.

• maxie-onlinemaxie-online Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

This is beautiful! Thank you, Mr. Sparky!

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

Thanks all - if you like this one I'll be some similar toon deformers for a rather special xmas freebie.
    Though thats the only hint you're getting as who wants to know what they are getting for christmas :)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Wow, Mr. Spanky, that is a unique idea. I like the house very much and I will try to use the printed model as a template for a real gingerbread house this year. Thanks for sharing.

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So cool! Thank you very much!

• VilianVilian Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

The house is supercute! Don't know if I may ever get to using paper version, but it's just as welcomed - it's fun to learn new things every now and then.

And although I don't like spoilers, your hints on x-mas stuff sound deliciously ^.^

• Teresa TylloTeresa Tyllo Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Big Thanks, mrsparky! :)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I DO love this house - it's cute and lovely and quirky!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989
    edited December 1969

Thanks mrSparky ;-)

get_you.jpg
    900 x 675 - 209K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Wow, very nice :)