Glow Skin {facial mask} for Genesis 8 F

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,245
edited May 2021 in Freebies

Yes it appears to work fine on G8.1 Female too.

This is a "facial mask" beauty product - you need to supply your own textures. Many have shaders - dense bubbles - and yes it piles high on the skin :-)

It is uvmapped so it should work fine with most if not all shaders. It loads with the regular D/S shader applied. A basic 3Delight mat and Iray mat files are also included. And yes I remembered to include the template however if you use a basic full square of bubbles, that will work fine.

Select G8F, then load Glow Skin. It will load "fit to" and parented to the head.

May be used for commercial and non-commercial image renders. It is intended for use in rendering images, still and animated. I do not model "for" games or 3D printing. IF this item is suitable and you want to use it as such, and you know what you're doing, fine.

This is copyrighted material. It may NOT be used in NFTs.

[things like this get made when I'm tired and read posts claiming that skin is not supposed to glow [be emissive] ... and what?! Women [and probably a few guys] spend BILLIONS of dollars to make their skin glow. {for truly emissive skin though, think it's best atm to go back to the regular Iray skin shaders lol ...}]

Anyways, have fun :-)

This is also available in my account at sharecg.com.

Glow Skin Promo.png
964 x 742 - 342K
zip
zip
Glow Skin G8F.zip
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

I grabbed it, thanks bunches, can think of all kinds of textures for this.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,245

You're very welcome. I liked it with some of the fur shaders myself. Have fun :-)