1963 Ford Galaxy, free for very limited time...

adh3dadh3d Posts: 59
edited November 2014 in Freebies

Hi, only till end of the month, you can get my 1963 Ford galaxy car free, just go to my site and downlaod it.

My site

Enjoy it !!!

Best regards.

1.png
850 x 425 - 224K
Post edited by adh3d on

Comments

• JotaerreJotaerre Posts: 36
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot my friend, just grabbing it. :)

• fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199
    edited December 1969

Thank you. It works well in DAZ Studio 3!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Thank you. Grabbing it now.

• edited December 1969

Thank you! This is the first time I have been able to get to your site for over a year. Yipee!

• adh3dadh3d Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

thank you for the comments, Teri2, great news.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thank You. It looks beautiful.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Man, does that ever bring me back to my youth. Thanks for the generous freebie. :coolsmile:

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Way cool, Daddy-o! Let's go cruisin'.:coolsmile:

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

It looks great, thanks!

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

thanks for this nice vehicle. I just grabbed it.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,341
    edited December 1969

adh3d said:
    Hi, only till end of the month, you can get my 1963 Ford galaxy car free, just go to my site and downlaod it.

My site

Enjoy it !!!

Best regards.

Downloaded and added to my runtime - many thank-yous !!!!!!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited December 1969

nice model though probably not much use for me but I did grab your Adhorse on sale which I will use, thx

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,605
    edited November 2014

thanks ! i'll do a quick Blender render .....

well a daz render first

second one is in blender cycles

225.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 269K
    dazrend.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by mCasual on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

ty ty ty she sure stands out next to the rest of my collection....

NewCar.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 523K
    edited December 1969

Hi, Great render !! LycanthropeX and Casual.

Thanks wendy♥catz.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Thanks!
    FYI, it's missing two materials, although I can't visually see any problems after skipping past the two error messages. Possibly they are for the chrome reflections and I would probably apply a chrome shader anyway, so not really a big deal, but thought you would probably want to know.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,311
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the model, it looks great indeed.

Thanks!
    FYI, it's missing two materials, although I can't visually see any problems after skipping past the two error messages. Possibly they are for the chrome reflections and I would probably apply a chrome shader anyway, so not really a big deal, but thought you would probably want to know.

No error-messages in Poser (when set to do a deep search for files), but indeed DS can't find the chrome materials as the file path is incorrect in the model file (it searches for the chrome material in the "1949pontiacConvertible" sub folder)

One other thing I noticed is it seems the center of rotation for the wheels is not correct; they 'wobble' quite severely when rotated....

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

I've been looking for a convertible like this for a while, to use in the render below.
    The ship is a project that is not finished yet.

Cool car! Thanks.

scrap.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 1M
  • RbugRbug Posts: 166
    edited November 2014

adh3d said:

My site

Enjoy it !!!

Best regards.

Thank you very much already got it and played with it in DAZ studio.......very little to make it work well in DS4.6 Again thank you very much... And Merry Christmas

Post edited by Rbug on
  • goofygrmom3goofygrmom3 Posts: 160
    edited December 1969

Awesome. My husband had '67 ford galaxy. He'll love this. Thanks.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989
    edited November 2014

thanks for the freebie ;-)

also bought your horse while I was there

Horse_having_a_scratch.jpg
    640 x 480 - 276K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 2014

I just wanted to say thanks for the cool 63' Galaxy!
    A few years back some of my friends and I helped fix up a 63' just like this one, although it was the fastback (I think) not a convertible.
    It was nice car none the less... That friend is not with us anymore... he didn't croak or anything like that, he just got really annoying and was always borrowing stuff and never returning it and now nobody talks to him anymore...
    But we still talk about the car... I think we always liked the car more anyway.
    I believe it was Viking Blue... or Peking Blue... or Peacock Blue... It was blue... some Ford light blue, very similar to the default color of your model.
    Anyway, you made a very nice car!
    I used it to test out a car paint shader I made... My shader is terrible, but your car still looks great!

G63-0001w.jpg
    1207 x 826 - 256K
    Post edited by McGyver on
    edited December 2014

Hi, great renders !!!

The horse looks great near the car, thank you for using it.

A question about the horse, I see you render it in Carrara, how does it works in that application ?

IMPORTANT: I think I fixed the folder problems with the chrome ttextures,sorry for that, I re-upload the file, just download it again.

The free model offer ends this sunday. Enjoy it !!

Post edited by adh3d on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited December 2014

re the horse,
    I would have to manually add the textures in carrara as it is a Poser material file not a pz2 so imagine Stezza did too unless resaved in Poser first as I myself usually do for such figures.
    Not a biggie as I have Poser do not think DAZ users can load them either but not looked yet.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Thank you wendy♥catz for the information.

• launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited December 2014

Hi adh3d,

I have only seen your freebie ot the classic style car today which mean I am too late for the freebie, however when I click on your site link, it says the webpage is not available. I am referring to the link in your first post here. Is that your main site link?

EDIT: I search your website via Google Chrome and not using your direct link ... and I got it! Thank you! :)

Post edited by launok on
  • NagraNagra Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the freebie :)

Short note, in line 16121 of the CR2 file 'adh3d' is missing in front of the file name.

edited December 1969

Hi,

launok, in some os and chrome has problems with my SSL conection, you can acces my site in "normal mode conection" from http://adh3d.com instead http://www.adh3d.com , the same thing for people using old browsers as ie7 ...

stefan_nitschke, thank you, I fixed the problem. ( I created it when I fixed the other problem, sorry)

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 2014

Got it! Had real one! Many thnx!

Post edited by Elowan on
  • kjer_99kjer_99 Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

Gosh! Sorry to have missed that! Looks great. I assume you'll be adding it to your store?