Invisible Bulges for G8M

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,245
edited May 2021 in Freebies

9 Projection Morphs to add some bulge into the clothing "fit to" over the groin area. Select G8M, Actor > Hip > Morphs ...

These bulge morphs can also be useful dealing with poke through issues some clothing have in certain poses, be they pants or robes. Depending upon how the garments are made, some may require additional smoothing morphs to have them looking their best when morphed. The nice thing about invisible morphs, no need to worry about poke through!

I've noticed our attachments still like playing peek-a-boo so these are also available in my account at sharecg.com.

Invisible Bulges.png
1000 x 1000 - 863K
zip
zip
Invisible Bulges G8M.zip
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

He looks Crazy not happy. Thanks for the freebie. As always great work.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Should be interesting. Thanks! Mostly, though, it seems that men's 3d pants don't fit the figures like real pants. They fit more like tights. Not sure more bulging will fix that. O_o

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,245

Silver Dolphin said:

I paid careful attention to what the various expressions were called. It is a good thing IMHO that the expressions have names, because yes, I would never guess half of them to be what they are named lol ... so let's go with "crazy happy" :-) lol ...

You're welcome :-)

edited May 2021

Torquinox said:

Should be interesting. Thanks! Mostly, though, it seems that men's 3d pants don't fit the figures like real pants. They fit more like tights. Not sure more bulging will fix that. O_o

Want more straight leg away from the body?

Update: here you go.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Catherine3678ab said:

Torquinox said:

Want more straight leg away from the body?

Update: here you go.

That's some progress.  :)

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

Silver Dolphin said:

LOL...... He's not crazy, he's only gone and caught his zip in his bulge area!.... Ouch!

• Hemi426Hemi426 Posts: 212

Thank you!

You're welcome Hemi426 :-)