My Freebies are now on ShareCG & I'm working on an All New One!

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807
    edited December 1969

Great to see you again!! :)

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thanks, it looks really great, i will have to try it soon i hope. One note though, i am having troubles downloading files from ShareCG over 100mb, and i am trying to download that 150mb file since this morning (it just stops around 100mb or before or around 120:)) . Only now i have realized that i have already downloaded that complete file from your site before. So i am just asking if that is completely same set and that i actualy don't need to download it again.

Btw i think i have downloaded most important things from your site before but if i missed something i hope it will be available on ShareCG.

• SalashinSalashin Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

The posted set on ShareCG is the old Enviro Kit.

edited December 1969

WIP screenshots of my continental transmap starters. The idea being completely interchangeable continental transmaps for any of the surface textures of the layered planets I am going to make. This means they are both reversible and can be used with water or lava layers or whatever layering you want. Still working on the polar region maps. This was just to show what I've been doing today.

screenie6.png
    714 x 601 - 225K
    screenie5.png
    784 x 630 - 119K
    screenie4.png
    724 x 637 - 119K
    edited December 1969

Wow interesting. Will try to start and make some space renders. And thanks for the info, i am giving up then that 150mb download :)

edited December 1969

I should clarify. If you downloaded the HuGE single zip file from my old site you have all the stuff. If you only down loaded the 8 parts you are missing the planetoid textures. I will try to break those files into smaller bits tomorrow.

edited December 1969

Yes i did, i downloaded single file from that site that was really good. Thank You for your effort, I really had trouble with downloading that big 150mb file, i wouldn't say it probably if i could get it from few times. I guess i have it then, only to try it. Will probably be good for things like this if i only could make something good http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/htm/spelljammer.htm

edited December 1969

Ok i have tried it and i have to say that this is very nice space kit. I will have to do something with it :)

edited December 1969

I seem to have injured my right shoulder so I will be unable to do any computer work for a short while. Apologies for delays in updates.

edited December 1969

No worries, take your time and get well soon.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

Salashin said:
    I seem to have injured my right shoulder so I will be unable to do any computer work for a short while. Apologies for delays in updates.
    Do what I did when I hurt my dominant shoulder—switch to your off hand.