Ballet Poses for M4/V4 by Grandma T

edited December 2014 in Freebies

I made a set of 15 Ballet poses for the M4/V4 figures and want to share them with you. They are not perfect but I hope you will get some use from them. You can find them at Sharecg and (I hope) at Renderosity soon. The Renderosity link will be added when approved.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/78706/browse/11/Poser/Ballet-Poses-for-M4-V4-by-Grandma-T

EDIT: Just got the Renderosity approval. Here it that link.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=74613

Ballet_Promo.png
850 x 850 - 1006K
Post edited by teriperkins_bfd4324187 on

Comments

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

Looks wonderful. Thank you!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you - they look very elegant!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Thank You. That sure will be useful.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Couples poses like this are very short on supply, so thanks muchly for these. I may be even able to use one of them for the ice skaring image I am trying to do. :coolsmile:

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Poses are always useful. I never seem to have the right one. Thank you for these.

• edited December 1969

Glad everyone is enjoying them. I had a lot of fun making them and learned a lot.

By the way, does anyone know if ballet shoes exist for M4? They would really come in handy now.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the poses :)

Teri 2 said:
    By the way, does anyone know if ballet shoes exist for M4? They would really come in handy now.
    If they do, I never found them... I'd really like to have some too.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

EXCELLENT!! These came at the perfect time! :cheese:

Well, then again, it IS Christmas-season, which is when things like The Nutcracker gets a spotlight... :)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Oh right, I totally forgot about that one! I always thought of it as "Freak 4 stuff" and not "M4 stuff", but it should definitely work on M4 too...
  • edited December 1969

Thanks for the point to the Freak 4 outfit. Those are the shoes I was envisioning. I'll start saving up my pennies and hope the outfit gets put on a major sale soon.