Amphicar and Fiat 126

PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 872
edited May 2021 in Freebies

Many moons ago around 2005 I started wring my own game in 3Impact (anyone remember that?) anyway I realised I could do the coding in C++ OK but creating the artwork would take me too long so I paid a couple of people to make me an Amphicar and a Fiat 126 (it was meant to be an ironic racing game and there was going to be an Austin allegro and a train etc.

Anyway 3Impact suddenly stopped being supported and I had kids so the project get binned with the Amphicar and the Fiat only being completed so roll on today and I found the project intact in my backups

OK so here is the deal if I upload the 3ds models and textures could someone please convert them over to daz and rig them so their steering wheels and wheels.. all work and post them here for everyone to use?

amphicar_cam.jpg
400 x 300 - 138K
fiat_126.jpg
1280 x 1614 - 576K
lorry_test3.jpg
1024 x 768 - 125K
Post edited by Pitmatic on

Comments

• PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 872
    edited May 2021

This is the FIAT 126 I think its all there I dont have 3D Studio I cant remember for sure if it was finished properly

zip
    zip
    fiat_126 max.zip
  • PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 872
    edited May 2021

This is the Amphicar project and includes all the PSDs for the textures and I think this was the final version

It should have a model for the car, seperate wheels and steering and propellers

rar
    rar
    final.rar
    4M
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 792

There already exists a free, rigged, fiat 126 for Poser that works in Daz Studio, made by "DryJack". I have it and it works (except the windows don't go down and up).

https://sharecg.com/v/64386/11/Poser/Fiat-126

It is of course a bit higher resolution and probably not the best for a game.

But now that Amphicar looks pretty neat. That might be worth rigging up.