Toilet Morphs for American Family Dining

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,243
edited June 2021 in Freebies

Required Product:  https://www.daz3d.com/american-family-dining  It's on sale atm ;-)

An interesting set, the "American Toilet" is up in the air; up here in Canada we place toilets on the floor. So I made a morph to move it to the floor. Also one to close the lid of course ;-)

Zip should be attached to this post.

Toilet on Floor, lid down.png
1000 x 1000 - 2M
zip
zip
AFD Toilet Morphs.zip
2M
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,405
    edited June 2021

lmao.. i really had to check the original product, cuz as i read "TOILET morph" and "family dining" in the same sentence, my brain just went wtf err0r whyyyy is there a toilet in their dining room??? XDD. ok, now i saw it's a whole floor including the bathroom. 

about the height/fixation of the seats, i've seen both here - in more modern settings the bowls are frequently built into the wall with the pipe inside the wall, i guess it's just easier to clean cuz you don't have to slalom around the pipe with your mop as you do when it's built into the floor... and maybe more aesthetic too - not that i'd care since the time i spend "there" doesn't amount to that much in my daily agenda lol.

EDIT: now that i think of it, there's this french saying for "arrogant" which translates as "fart higher than your butt" - maybe the high built toilets are made especially for those people? XDDD

Post edited by manekiNeko on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,243

The set reminds me of a television set for Home Improvement where yes, the main room in use is the Dining and Kitchen area.